Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sweaty hands

Playastyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do my hands get a little sweaty when I touch a girl? Like this one girl likes to shake hands, even though she flirts and I flirt back.(go figure?)My hands are sweaty a lot. She said, "Why are your hands always sweaty?" I said i dont know. I'm not consciencely nervous. I can spit game and do everything. But my hands still get sweaty. Why is this and is there a way to stop it?

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called puberty. Spray/roll some anti-perspirent on your hands in the morning.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this same problem.

BUT, try this: use lotion on your hands. I'm serious. Use lotion. see if it works for you. I used lotion one day in the morning (for something) and they were good to go! Sweat indicates you need to let out moisture. Lotion moisturizes, erducing need to sweat. Problem solved.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Keep your hands out of your pockets

- Don't wear gloves

- Always keep your hands unclenched (i.e. don't make a fist - it keeps the heat in)

- And, most of all, take a deep breath and relax! Sweaty palms are universally recognized as an indication of nervousness. If a woman is noticing it - she is noticing that you are nervous around her, which is not good at all. You want her to see you as a relaxed, confident individual. Relaxed and confident people do NOT have sweaty palms ;).

I've got the opposite problem. My hands are cold a lot of the time. It makes for GREAT kino. I'll get her to warm my hands up in her hands most of the time, and they 'repay' her with a palm massage or back rub. If you are feeling especially daring, get her to warm your hands up in HER pants pockets...it's only worked for me once, but I looked like SUCH a pimp. :D

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use Moist Towelettes before you go anywhere, wipe your hands down and your good for a couple of hours. Just get some from a rib place.

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you used lotion... wouldnt it get slimey now?

Whenever I notice my hands are sweaty, I just wipe them off. Now the thing is, you have to be very slick and subtle about doing. Always be aware to see if you need to wipe your hands. Now that you are away, use casual motions to wipe your hands. Have your right hand slide down your left fore arm right before you shake her hand. Of course you would have to have your right hand holding on your fore arm to begin with... but you have to set it up before she even comes to shake your hands. Another thing you can do is before you think she would, put your hands in your pocket, and wipe your hands on the inner lining of your pocket as you slide your hands in and out. If you're sitting down... cross your legs and hold your ankles. You can now use your socks to wipe your hands. Resting your hands on your hips is another way to wipe your hands on your pants. I've shaken the hands of thousands of people from my line of work... I had to make sure my hands were never sweaty too. Just be creative.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put some kleenex in your pockets and when your hands start to sweat reach in and dry them off.

Ziro

Don Juan
Reaction score
this may sound stupid, but how often do you wash your hands? i don't get sweaty palms (even when I'm nervous), albeit i have cold hands ALL THE TIME. I wash my hands before going places, and I think that may help (don't over wash them!!! and use a soap that keeps in the moisture)