Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sweat

stonedtokki

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a small problem I have. Small in that it doesn't occur all the time but it happens and it pisses me off :mad:
lol, anyways, oftentimes (not always, but often enough) when I approach a NEW hot girl, I start to sweat. I guess I'm sorta nervous, but my confidence is high enough now that I am still pretty chill and the only thing that betrays my small amount of non-confidence is the sweat. I dunno if it's noticeable or not, but it's annoying. This only happens during extended conversations, usually not during a brief 1 minute chat or something. This never happens with girls I already know. I can go up to girls I know and smack their butt :p or hug or put arm around, etc, and I'm chill as hell, laughing and being generally c+f (I'm not braggin, I am still a major rafc! :mad: but that'll change;) ) I sweat when I'm excited also, like sometimes after I was runnin good game on a girl I'll walk away and be pretty hyper and start to sweat and stuff...
So basically do you guys have any tips on how to reduce the amount of sweat? I guess increasing the number of cold approaches might help, but any other exercises I can do alone or something? I kinda have a feeling that this might be due to some inherent biological reason, but hopefully it can be controlled. Anyways, thanks.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Carry around a mini-fan with you :p

I sweat too- I drink alot of coffee so it comes out in droves. I don't think anyone could tell you how to stop sweating...If they do I expect them to tell me how to fix my TMJ.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe. It's a good feeling to be reminded once in a while of those butterflies in your gut that scream "HOLY CRAP THIS ONE IS HHHOOOTTTT!!!"

Nothing wrong with that. Just recognize it, smile because your body knows it (in more places than one, hopefully), and go in for the kill.

Imagine never getting that feeling. Wouldn't that be boring? It's nice every now and then that sometimes an unbelievable good looking girl can shake your feathers just enough. Learn to love it :)

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Control your breathing: deep, relaxed breaths. If you wear a lot of clothing, reduce it (i.e. one shirt instead of two). Have a cold drink on you if you're in a bar or social situation. Try to relax and speak slowly. Your blood pressure and body heat will rise when you're nervous, but you CAN maintain control over it.

Reaction score
MAN **** IT .THIS GIRL THAT I THINK IS HOTTTT WORKS AT THIS GROCERY STORE AND IVE SEEN HOW SHE IS FOR AFEW WEEKS AND I FINALLY TALKED TO HER BECAUSE I THOUGHT SHE HAD A BF . WELL SHE TOLD ME SHE DID HAVE BF BUT SHE MEET HIM RECENTLY AND SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS SURPRISED THAT I ASKED HER OUT BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE BUT THAT GUY BEFORE ME ASKED HER OUT .MANS DID I REGRET NOT ASKING HER OUT SOONER MAN I COULD OF BEEN F ing HER .

DONT SWEAT IT MAN , REMEMBER CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS WHEN TALKING TO A GIRL THAT IS WHAT THEY DO TOO.

JUST BEAT HER AT HER OWN GAME AND BE A MAN.

SHE WILL WANT TO F YOU , IM A FEW POUNDS OVER BUT I STILL GET THE NUMBER ITS ALL ABOUT CONFIDENCE AND SELF WORTH MAN LET HER KNOW YOU ARE THE RIGHT MAN FOR HER BY BEING A MAN .

AND DONT FORGET TO READ THE DJ BIBLE MAN IN IT CONTAINS THE WISDOM YOU NEED TO SUCCED WITH WOMEN.

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F...

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
DM1, the CAPS LOCK key is located on the left side of your keyboard, under the tab key. Feel free to use it bro.

NewMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, you press the "caps lock" key until the little light that says "caps" isnt on. Then you press the key that says "shift" whan you want to capitalize the first letter in each sentence.

I have no problem with the content of your post, Im just tring to do my part by helping all of the AOL users understand their keyboards more and get the most out of their internet experience. :)

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bust.it
DM1, the CAPS LOCK key is located on the left side of your keyboard, under the tab key. Feel free to use it bro.
I'm using a Commodore 64, therefore my Caps Lock key is located under the CTRL key, and to the right of the RUN/STOP key.

stonedtokki

Don Juan
Reaction score
bust:Oh hell yeah I love that feeling when you know that the chick is HOT! But I'd much rather prefer it to be butterflies than sweat pouring down my face! lol
umbra: Thanks for the tips, I guess the breathing and stuff will help. But I don't know if I should lose the undershirt, I don't want a sweat stain under my shirts! And it'll probably happen too, the summer's are HUMID as hell in NC and I'm not quite used to them yet. I'll try and relax as much as possible...I know the body releases heat by sweating, increasing diameter of vessels near the skin...maybe they have a medicine for that? lol
dm1, chill dude, lol, I got it down, you don't have to yell. It's not like I'm pissin me pants whenever I talk to a girl :p