“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Summer Games: Week 4

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
WEEK IV:
Media& Philosophy, Literacy & Getting a Job

"Knowledge is power"-Anon

Being knowledgeable, and being a Don Juan, is, as Margaret Thatcher would say, "like being a lady. If you have to tell someone you are, you aren't."

It frequently amuses me to see guys here trying to tackle this behemoth of a problem (i.e. how they suck at life), with a child-like grasp of the world they're living in! Just to make this more accurate, I'm talking to the sudden burst of guys asking what to do if they get disrespected "in their hoods". ****! Who gives a ****! The only reason that you care is because they clearly have a point! Don't ask how to react, take it like a man and ask how to improve. Christ...

Sorry, little rant there. Now: Here is your weekly medicine, enjoy!

Media:

First, why bother with this stuff? And what am I talking about?
Well, knowing about sports, music, film, and current events increases your conversation options with people exponentially. Knowing a bit about everything, even if you don't really like it that much, just makes you a more interesting person. It makes you a more attractive item. Booyah.

A) Current events & Sports
Challenge 1: Read a newspaper/ watch the news EVERYDAY.
Yes, if you think I'm going to give you a general run down on the premiership and U.S. electorial procedure, you are sadly mistaken. Oh, and next week's installment may be very late- I'm off to France! Anyone around Brittany next week? Didn't think so...

The way to get a whole of up to date info on the world and it's happenings is, amazingly, by getting an up-to-date news source. And since you are going to be cultured, go the whole hog and don't just go buy The Sun or some other tabloid with all the brain nourishment of celebrity gossip and ****e porn.

If you don't leave the house watch the news. And while you're doing either of the above, do the below

B) News of the News
Now, we are trying to get smart, not just "look ma I can read!". Whatever you read, whatever you watch, whatever you hear, always think- "now why is this person saying this?". The news is only boring if you take it at face value, pay close attention to the way stories are presented, through tone or illustration for example, to see how the author is getting you to think what he wants you to think. In tabloids, this is just too easy. Why do this? Amazingly, getting people to think what you want them to think is a skill you will need if you want a job above that of a store clerk.

C) Notes on Magazines
They're expencive, but they are a great source of knowledge for their chosen field. But what about "Guys Mags"? Pile of **** if you ask me. If you buy porn mags, or FHM, or Maxim, stand back and think about what you are actually buying. It's just all such....crap. Stay well away from guys mags, especially ones which advertise "60 ways to get her into bed!". For all you alpha males out there who feel like owning their own mega conglomerate or small island, try reading things like The Economist, New Scientist, hell throw a computer mag in there if your not computer literate (I assume you are), a weight lifting/ sports mag if you can find a good one ( I find Men's Health passable). Buy a magazine that goes with your hobby, just don't buy men's mags!

D) Film& Music
Now, you probably have a good knowledge of at least one of these, but then again, maybe you don't. I hate paying for things, so I rent films. I never have the urge to spend over an hour of my time watching something I've already seen. I'm not going to reccommend films, just go to your rental store, and pick up a new film every week if you want to become a real buff. And make sure you get some arty foreign stuff in with that ****.

As for music, GET A RADIO! Flick about too, make sure you are listening to a whole range of things- try jazz- it's the dog's:cool:.

Also try that thing that starts with a K ends with two As and has a Z and an A in the rest of it. Downloads things. Good stuff.

Challenge 2: Expend your Film and Music knowledge by getting a radio/ CD of a genre you've never bought before/ file sharing software, and go and rent a movie you usually wouldn't. Like Bollywood.

E) History
Three things to do here:
Buy "A History of Civilisations" by Fernand Braudel. It's just -the- **** when it comes to history. It looks big, but when you concider what it covers, it's a leaflet.

Play Computer Games:
What did he just say? Yeah, amazingly enough, computer games teach you things. Perhaps not as in great detail as books, but you'll remember it a hell of a lot better.

I'm not saying this is an excuse to **** off and play Quake 45, but reading is hard work. Especially if you're not especailly bright, like me. It just does your head in after a while. TV is good for this too, doccumentaries and such like are a great way to learn about stuff, when the books just aint working.

Just for the record, there are very few computer games that I would say teach you anything useful- yet. However, those that do tend to do it in the form of being an interactive novel. Play Civ III and Deus Ex, for history and philosophy/theology respectively, and you'll see what i mean.

Internet:
If you don't get a certain bit of history, maybe a bit embarissed about it, just look up a brief summary on the internet. Don't get the middle east for example? Try:

http://www.jarom.net/israelpalestinehistory.htm

Challenge 3) Identify 3 ares that your knowledge of history is lacking in, and find out what they're about. Or buy "A History of Civilizations".

PHILOSOPHY

Ok, and now we come to philosophy. The love of knowledge. It pays to have at least a passing interest in philosophy.

Think about it. Everything you do may be totally worthless. Wouldn't it be smart to decide what you believe before you act?

First, here is a list of books about "life philosophy" or self help.
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55422

Now, if you want to go and read up on Aristotle and Co., please do. I'm not going to prove a reading list, there's a huge amount of literature on the subject. What I think would be most constructive would be for everyone to write out what they believe. Here, in thsi post. The biggest part of philosophy is not being afraid to have an opinion. No one will argue anyone else's beliefs about the world here, but you need to get used to articulating what you think.
Challenge 4: Write out what you believe, as best you can, on what you like. Just smack down a scentence or a full blown essay on what you think. Don't just be one of those "I don't know" people.

Side Topic: Literacy.

Ok, this is an easy one. Do all the above, all the reading and so forth, with a dictionary. It's the best way. If there's a word you read and don't understand, note it down and look it up.

However, sometimes a word won't be in the dictionary, like a foreign word used in English writing- for example "autarky", or a name- such as "Daedelus". If something doesn't ring any bells with you, try asking on this site. Smart guys here. It's all a case of grabbing you balls, admitting you don't know something, and asking for help. No challenge for this one, just something to do.

Challenge 5: MID COURSE CHALLENGE! Well, since we're about half way through now- go back over the other weeks and try and do anything you've failed to achieve. This includes GETTING A JOB! Next weeks installment will be late most likely, so you have about 2 weeks to get this all sorted! Get to it, worm!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jrme1212

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
i would just like to say you are absolutely right. i have read all of yur summer games posts and i thought that they were great. they gave me some stuff to improve upon which is great. you are doing awesome...keep it up.
 

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in a great place
Great stuff.

I think I'll look into that philosophy thing. I pretty much watch the news and read the sports news, but now it's time to read the whole newspaper.

After the fourth FHM I bought, it started to bore me. There isn't anything intresting in that magazine. A waste of my money.

Keep the good stuff coming.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
good post cloud keep em up
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
What happened to the games?

cloud still around or did this idea get killed too.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Holiday, i dont think school starts for another half a week here.
 
Top