Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

!! SUMMER CRUISE !! plz read

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im going on a cruise (June 28th) to the bahamas on the royal carribean. 18+ can drink whatever they want. me/2 friends and my bro are going and we are getting our room. it will be sick

ive never been on a cruise, much less one on the royal carribean, has anyone else?

plz tell me what i should do/pack on the cruise?

how were the ladies?
how should i approach them on cruises? any special way?

i just plan to get wasted everyday and hit on all the hot chicks, lol

we r crazy so we'll probably get kicked off on day 3 or somin lol if thats possible

plz respond

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
you should treat this as a class outing or some thing like that...
My point is: treat it as normal, do your usual dj stuff.
THere is no rule on cruises that says:
No Banging on hot chicks
No Flirting, etc.

trust me, no matter how crazy you are (unless you threaten to sink to ship), they will keep you on board. you paid for the trip, you're the customer, and customers are always right :p

on cruises you have more stuff to talk about, related to travelling and the curise and FUN like that.

plz tell me what i should do/pack on the cruise?
You go on a cruise to enjoy yourself!

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man, ive been on more cruises than i could count.. On a cruise you can do anythign and get away with about anything. i like the cruises where you get to meet most of everyone and make soem friends. they are more fun for me. but its like so much easier to pick up girls on a cruise, and there are always plenty of fine ones too. They are all horny as hell, and are looking for some guys too. you will have fun! just be your DJ self and you should get tons of play! be sure to get around like your at a new school or somethign because peope lwill notice you.

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
A cruise is the PERFECT place to pick up HB's....it's the equivalent to Spring Break in Cancun, b/c you'll never see these people again and they don't give a damn what they do b/c nobody else will know.

The most important thing is to be fun on the cruise, time is too short for the girl to be finding out how a guy is on the inside, so they go for the party animals.

Just be fun and be social, b/c you'll be a lot of ass on the cruise.