Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Suicidal Girls...

geezus

Reaction score
First time poster, long time reader. I have a question about suicidal girls. What would be the best approach in this situation? When I say approach, I mean more like some speed seduction. I know a girl at school who I worked with over the summer, she has often said that she wants to die. She doesn't looked ****ed or anything, and she's kinda hot. Right now I am kinda in the friends zone *sigh*, but this could change with the correct approach on this topic. I've also noticed that a lot of teenage girls act this way, im guessing because they do not know there place in the world yet. Comments/Suggestions?

geezus

Reaction score
^ ?, my post is legitimate, most girls feel inadequate, they just don't admit it

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, your post is ƒucked up.
That sh!t's pretty low man.
Help people who are sick , and f*** fit healthy happy girls with big t!ts.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!

I don't understand... are you just a sucker for punishment?

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to use the line "Hey, if you're still gonna be alive this weekend we should catch a movie or something!"

Another good one is "You think you hate life now? Just imagine how bad you'll feel if you don't go out with me this Friday!"

Reaction score
Originally posted by geezus
First time poster, long time reader. I have a question about suicidal girls. What would be the best approach in this situation? When I say approach, I mean more like some speed seduction. I know a girl at school who I worked with over the summer, she has often said that she wants to die. She doesn't looked ****ed or anything, and she's kinda hot. Right now I am kinda in the friends zone *sigh*, but this could change with the correct approach on this topic. I've also noticed that a lot of teenage girls act this way, im guessing because they do not know there place in the world yet. Comments/Suggestions?
i think i coulda saved a girls life if i didnt stall on asking her out, she had no one dating her at the time and she jumped in front of a subway, instead i coulda made her worship me as god :)

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You know what's a great way to die? Choking on my d*ck."

"The fastest way off this world is to have a ride on my c*ck."

We jacked this thread up.

Just to reiterate what MetalFortress said:

Don't even get close to these girls. If she has cuts, and they're across, they're just sympathy cuts. I read that somwhere.

"Remember kiddos. Down the sidewalk not across the street."

geezus

Reaction score
Re: Re: Suicidal Girls...

Originally posted by huge_guy_pimpin
i think i coulda saved a girls life if i didnt stall on asking her out, she had no one dating her at the time and she jumped in front of a subway, instead i coulda made her worship me as god :)
That's what I'm talkin' about. To the rest, a lot of girls feel inadequate, and insecure. They are 'normal' girls. What's so taboo about this subject, I'm just looking for a couple of quick ****s not a LTR... geeze

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Suicidal Girls...

That's what I'm talkin' about. To the rest, a lot of girls feel inadequate, and insecure. They are 'normal' girls. What's so taboo about this subject, I'm just looking for a couple of quick ****s not a LTR... geeze
What they're trying to say here is that it's normal for a girl to feel so insecure it makes you want to choke her, but it's not normal for her to want to kill herself. Refer her to a professional, and go find someone else to have sex with.

Hanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously avoid, even if you could help them they would just drown you in their problems. Being an anchor for somebody's life makes you just that; an anchor.

Send them to a professional, and this is about attraction; not being a total ****.

geezus

Reaction score
Originally posted by Hanz
Seriously avoid, even if you could help them they would just drown you in their problems. Being an anchor for somebody's life makes you just that; an anchor.

Send them to a professional, and this is about attraction; not being a total ****.
Will do.

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bring a little joy into her life, yes? just don't try to solve her problems. us guys try to solve our problems. Girls cling to theirs. all you can do is apply emotional pain-killer.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Re: Re: Re: Suicidal Girls...

Dude, get a dog.

Taking advantage of chicks you KNOW to be depressed and mentally unstable to get your rocks off...pathetic.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depressed girls are no fun anyways dude... they just wanna sulk around and have you listen to their problems.

Find some happier girls to smoke your pole for you.

Aurace

Reaction score
In my opinion i think she cant be helped by a mate bro. Suicidal thoughts come from a lot of anger on the inside. There are places to go for this type of stuff. I'm not telling you not to help her but just be careful.

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well from my experience the depressed suicidal ones are usually totally unstable, and so with a bit of effort will 'put out' before too long.

Having said that though they'll probably slit their wrists after sleeping with you, possibly while still in your bed, so watch out.

I had a girl once with red scars on her wrists, didn't ask what they were all about, only found out the real story a couple of weeks later.