Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

suggestions for a really great date

face

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this has probably already been covered but i could not find it.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a really great date? Not that reagular movie sh!t... something cool. I have a car so I can pick the girl up and crap.

The date is for Friday night by the way.

-Face

grasshopper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm. . . I don't know if this will help you with Friday night, but I do have an idea. If you're not scared of doing something slightly corny, ask her to go play putt-putt golf. You don't need to keep score, you've got something to do so there's no pressure. And almost everyone sucks at putt-putt. I guess different girls will see this date different ways, but it just seems like something fun to do. Anyway, good luck.

Deftone5385

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, putt-putt is a non threatening way to have fun, with a little bit of competition. If this is your first date, I suggest going just maybe taking her out to eat. Not at a particulary fancy place, just a nice setting, where you can talk and generally get to know her better.

Britains Finest

Don Juan
Reaction score
i reckon go bowlin might soun original but take her bowlin and laugh when she messes up!!also you can coach just like the pitch and puttt(putt-putt)!when i say coaching i mean physically touching her!!Poll is another good 1 take her for a few frames of pool before going to a movie is my favourite!
just make suer you know ure better than her at the game!!+while touching her teaching her how to play!she will b more interested and on the way 2 the flick after hold her hand and see what she does!!guarantee these work!!

RotorDude

Reaction score
We have a place around here with putt putt, go-karts, and an arcade. I've went with a few different girls there, and they all enjoyed it. A plus is the fact that I know which cars are the best because I have been there soo much, and I can always hop in that one!

Some others:
-Ice cream/snow cones-gives you time to talk to her.
-Bowling-time to flirt/kino plus talking time
-ice skating- I was horrible at this the first time I went and the girl had the time of her life. ***BE SURE TO WEAR LONG SOCKS!!! I have a scar on each leg where the "boot" of the skate rubbed, it was about 9 months ago too.

Those are some things both of you will enjoy, and will work with nearly any type of girl. Just remember, most guys aren't DJ's, they have the same old boring ideas.

Steve

Ko-B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things I've done:

- Play pool
- Bowling
- Movies

...And a movie afterwards.

Miniature golf is a very good idea for a first date. Or take her to an amusement park, if there's one around your area.

face

Don Juan
Reaction score
hydro... i'd love to blow up a big blunt with my date
i don't think she'd be into that tho......

what about dinner first.... then see a movie?

Britains Finest

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with dinner after is that your conversation will revolve round the movie!
and with women being the way they are they willl probably miss the whole point of the movie and you will be extremeley annoyed and arguments will occur!!!
but then you could just spin her some line like well i wasnt really wotching the movie cuz i was staring at you more than the screen!!!
well good luck with your date let us all here know how it went??

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How long would u say a normal first date lasts? I had one that lasted for like 5-6 hrs and that was a bit overbearing... would an hour of pool be adequate?