Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Suck a d-ck

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 13, 2002
Messages
371
Reaction score
1
I believe, only to a certain point, what Jester has said. It is true that we will all turn to dust some day, but what we do in life will live on in some way. If my parents had taught me that murder was ok then I may have murdered someone. Then the person I murdered would be dead, and they could have been the next person to make a drastic change in the world, such as a vaccine for AIDS. Or maybe if my parents hadn't spanked me when I was young I wouldn't have any respect for authority. If throughout my life my best friends hadn't been friendly to me at all, would I be who I am today? If Henry Ford hadn't invented the automobile, would we move around so much. If Ben Franklin hadn't floan a kite, would we have ever discovered electricity? If nothing mattered would we be having this conversation? If all these people had one instance in their life changed, would life as we know it be changed? If my brother hadn't let me listen to rock music when I was in 2nd grade would I be a slack jawed redneck that listens to nothing but country music?
I'm gonna live my life and have tons of fun doing it. My parents did the best job they could to raise me. I'm gonna raise my kids the best way I know how. I hope my kids raise their kids the best way they know how to help insure a better life for generations to come.
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
Well i dont know who albert camus is, so youre out of luck with that one pancake man.

Anywho, there isnt really a way to deny what im saying fellows. In the end, whatever any of you do in life, will not even be a bump on the universes radar. Nor will Einsteins actions, nor Mr Ford, nor anyones. Cause its all going to be destroyed my friends.
Now some of you seem to be taking this like im telling u to go in a hole and die, but that you see is definitely not the case.

Im saying fun and love are the only things that people have to life for.

Im on this forum writing these things because it is fun for me .

If you wanna go be a senator because it would be fun for you, feel free. But that doesnt sound much fun to me. But if thats your dream, than thats your dream. And that would make you happy and full of love if you fulfilled your dream.
 
Top