Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success!

Forbin

Reaction score
Hey all
I'm not a frequent poster to this forum, although I've been a lurker for about a year. I thought I'd share my first real DJ success, and ask the pros for some tips to follow up

Some background on me:
I am 18 years old, and I just recently graduated high school. For most of my life I have fit into the brain/geek sort of mold at school, and this coupled with my introverted nature did not set me up for high status in high school. When my friend turned me on to this site a year ago, I was amazed by all of the info, and astounded by some of the things I learned. Needless to say, I imbibed as much of the DJ literature as possible. It has not been easy to change myself from the old AFC ways, but I believe that I have come a long way during my high school career. More recently, I have been having minor successes with my interactions with girls, and I've reached a point where I am comfortable with my level of proficiency. I find that I'm a lot more confident and easygoing than I used to be, and much less easily intimidated by a pretty face.

Anyway, fast forward to this week. There's a girl that I have liked on and off since grade school. We are talking an easy"9" HB here, extremely attractive. We have hung out together a couple times, but I'm pretty sure she just lumped me into the dreaded "wussy guy friend" category, as well she should have; I had never had the balls to make a move on her.

This week I talked to her for the first time in a while, and somehow we ended up going to see a jazz show together. I basically decided that it was time to start acting differently, and throughout the night I teased her, worked some C&F, hit some kino, and basically treated her like a friend's little sister. She definitely noticed my change in demeanor, and responded favorably.

A few nights later I was speaking with her and she mentioned that she was home alone for the night, and asked if I wanted to come over and watch a movie. As you can imagine, I was pretty psyched that I would have the opportunity to make something happen. In addition, I realized that since I was going away to college in 2 short months, I had very little to lose.

To make a long story short, I almost didn't make a move, but then I realized how I would never be able to forgive myself if I didn't at least take the chance. At one point I leaned over to kiss her, and voila, we ended up making out for quite a while.

I seriously couldn't believe my success, this was like a fantasy come true, 7 odd years in the making. If it hadn't been for what I have learned on this site, I would probably still be AFCing away.
All I can really say is that you have to practice what you read on this site. You can read Pook's sheer brilliance in the Bible or devour endless tomes of Matrix:reloaded's wisdom, but in the end it's all about finding the inner strength to take the risk and put their words to work for you.

Lastly, would anybody be kind enough to give me some tips? How should I keep this thing going? She's pretty well-admired among the guys around here, so what can I do to ensure she knows I am the man for the job, so to speak?

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to any responses you guys might have.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
first off, i would like to says 'congrats!' my fellow dj. good work. so, how do you keep this thing going, huh? well, i'd like to hear what others have to say, but this is what i would do: you say she has all the attention of most of the guys around where you are, and they probably all fawn over her...don't (fawn i mean). treat her as you have been. if you haven't already, make sure you call her up and get a date. when she accepts, make sure to hit the kino hard on the date to keep things sexual. from there it should be pretty easy to just with the flow, just make sure you end up kissing her again at some point...i would wait till the end of the date, however. make her wait for it and she'll love it. good luck.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, aallll rigghhhttt!

Good job, Forbin!

As fopr what to do, keep doing what's working. Be sexual, keep the C+F teasing, etc. But don't be all over her too quickly. Tease her a bit in that way, too.

David d'Angelo very aptly states that the way to increase attraction is to build anticipation. And "2 steps forward; 1 step back" is one of the best ways to do it.

Also to pull back before she wants you to. She's probably used to guys being clingy and having little self-control. As golf said, make her wait a bit, build the anticipation, and don't be too surprised if she pounces on you. :D

Most importantly of all, have fun!

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats awesome. Keep us posted. I like when you do something that you never thought would happen, take a step back to realize that it is actually happening.

Like the time I saw this girl at the supermarket, and almost ate my fist, cuz she was fine. Next thing you know, flash forward a month and a half, I am bangin her on my bed. Surprising.

Good luck.