Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Success is something that all of us strive to acheive. Whether it be to excell in school, sports, or women the process is still the same. Success is something that doesn't just come to you. It is something you have to earn. You can't just pick up a basketball and expect to be an NBA super star. You have to learn all the basic fundamentals. Once you get those down you move on to more and more complicated ones. Then you have to practice, practice, practice. Even after all of the practice you still won't become and NBA star unless scouts see you. After that you'll still have to work hard to be picked up by a team. Then you will finally get the success that you've worked so hard to get.

A + B = Success. And C = B. What does A, B, and C mean. I will tell you.

A = Preparation. To prepare is to have all the knowledge and skills that you need to acheive your success. But you can't gain success just by having the skills. You need to have opportunity.

B = oppurtunity. Opportunity is having a chance to show off your skills and use them to the best of your ability. How do you get opportunity. Education.

C = Education. Education is gained by studying and being instructed. You have to gain the knowledge before you put it to use.

So the formula fo success is Preparation + Opportunity = Success And Education = Opportunity

SUCCESS ISN'T GAINED IT IS EARNED

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've had about 15 people look at my post and not one has replyed. Could you post some replies. Thank you

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yea I’d like an appreciation. I didn’t write this to just I write it. I think it’s a good concept and I want some feedback. I don’t want 65+ people looking at this and not telling me what they think. I need opinions, and even maybe suggestions for improvement. I the site worked like this: You write and article, people read it, give their opinion, I think that this site will get no where if people don’t get any feedback on their writing. All the damn newbs who can’t even tell a good post from one about some guy who can’t figure out if this girl like him because she looked at him. I mean come on that is lame. The damn newbs respond to the lame ass posts and don’t say anything to the good ones. I am sick of this. The site is going to ****. Literally. Well anyway enough of my *****ing-. REPLY TO ALL OF THE GOOD POST, anything that talks about basic principles of DJ. These are good things to read and I know the people who post them will be glad that people responded to their posts.

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate you boono. :D

but you do seem a bit insecure,

if u really want some honest feedback, here it is. It's not a particularly bad post, nor a particulary good post. Its just another ok post with a catchy thread to further clog this already overclogged forum.