Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success Story - Using DJ tactics on an afternoon date!

indy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys, there is this chick I got to know through work (not at my firm though) and got into flirting with her casually. That was a while ago (several months) and I cut off all contact with her when she told me she had a boyfriend. To top it off I was never really interested in her, she's cute but not my idea of hot, just thought she'd be good for a VSTR/booty call arrangement.

Anyway, I was near her office right before lunch today, bored with an hour to kill, so I decided to call her out the blue and take her for lunch.

Anyway, I called her up and said

Me: "Hi SoonToBeMyBootyCall, its me, Indy!"

Her: "Indy? Who.... Ohhhhh!!!! Indy! How are you? Where have you been?"

Me: "Well, I'm very close to your office and its almost lunch time, so I'm picking you up for lunch and some stimulating conversation!"

Her: "<laughs> Sounds good! Shall I come outside in a few minutes?"

Me: "No, dont come outside just yet. I'll give you a call when I'm outside and you can come down."

(maybe I should've avoided the second call but that call is to bring her down, not to confirm or anything so I thought it was okay. Also I wasnt sure how long it would take me because traffic there can be unpredictable. I could've still made her come down and wait for me though!)

Her: "Great, see you then!"

So anyway, I got to her office, called her cell up and there was no answer. So I'm life WTF!, I call her office number and the receptionist says she isnt at her desk. So now I'm starting to get annoyed when I see her dart out of her office breathlessly saying her phone isn't working properly so she came out anyway. (positive sign, this one) Anyway, she works for an IT company
and I gave her a few neghits straight off about her being so good with gadgets and ****.

Lunch was okay, I neghit her constantly, made fun of everything and was arrogant throughout it all but made sure to keep her laughing.

Examples:

Me: Today's your lucky day.

Her: Why is that?

Me: Because you finally got to go out with me.

Her: <laughs> Sure!

Me: But no touching... *I* do all the touching!

<LOL! Thanks Take No Dirt for this one, I took this right out of your post! It worked like a charm!>

Then she brought up the topic of how she was all alone on Valentine's last night and stuff, and I just grinned and said "You definitely need some excitement in your life". Then she goes on to tell me about her ex-boyfriend and how a few weeks ago she's finally broken up with him after several years of going out and blah blah.

So I listen to her for exactly one minute and I realise she's not stopping... hell she's about to get upset. This is obviously not good. So I just look at her right in the eyes and interrupt her and...

Me: "Shhh! Shut up!"

Her: "Whaaaat?"

Me: "<laughing at her expression> This isn't what I'm here for! I'm not interested in all this!"

Her: "B-b-b-ut I was in the middle of saying something, let me finish at least! <about to
resume>"

Me: "<finger to my lips, smiling a lopsided smile, looking her in the eyes> Shhhh!"

And she shut up and changed the topic! Hahahhahaaa!!! An AFC would've heard her story and gotten LJBFed in no time!

Right after this she says her mascara/eye liner whatever is running.

Me: "I didnt want to be the one to tell you..."

Her: "<shocked and laughing> No seriously? Is it that bad?"

Me: "Yep. Even the waiter is looking at you wondering whats up with it, heck, so are the people at that table over there"

Her: <playfully punches me and laughs>

During this time, I got the kino going... subtle touches, legs brushing against each other, touching her on the hand to make a point etc. Like when we met, I had held her hand a little longer than neccesary, tapped her shoulder/back a few times when walking to point out something, hand on her lower back when walking in and so on...

So now I'm taking her back to her office, there is still some time before I have to be somewhere else, and she insists I come in with her. (Possibly antichallenge going in, but I havent had a chance to sexualize things so I decide to take a risk, afterall I dont really care, but this is turning out to be a lot of fun)

So I go in, its a new office and they're still moving in so its a bit of a mess. And I tease her about being great with the inventory management and administration and stuff.

I sit with her for a bit, across her desk from her and not close enough for kino, damn. She gives me her business card. Gives me two infact, one is a "vertical" card the other "horizontal".

Me: "Ah, I get it. One is for people with long wallets and the other for short ones?"

Her: "One for people who like it straight up and the others who like it sideways <laugh>"

Me: "That tells me you're quite flexible, I like flexible women"

Then I cut it short and said I had to go, busy schedule and all and as I'm leaving,

Her: "Thanks for coming!"

Me: "<laugh> Its going to take a *little* <sarcasm!> more than just a lunch for that to happen!"

Her: "Oh you WILL! <wink>"

Heh, all in all, pretty good!

I wanted to share it with you guys because without you, I'd be a fvcking idiot who wouldn't have asked her out, would've listened to her sob about her ex and not known what to say at any point!

Muaahahahaha! Thanks guys, I owe you all a big one!

To wrap it up, if it was anywhere other than her office, I would've gone for a kiss close and I am sure I'd have gotten it.

Kino is the BOMB! Its the first time I've done it so naturally (to be honest, I just had reminded myself that when I get a chance to touch innocently, I should just DO IT) and I think it warmed her up considerably.

Humor/teasing/**** is great but keep her laughing. Ideally don't laugh at your own joke everytime!

Direct the conversation, stay in control.

[This message has been edited by indy (edited 02-15-2002).]

Rebel Leader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, Indy! Lots of detail and easy to follow.

You sound like a lot of fun to go out with ... those lucky women!

------------------
Live ... Love ... Laugh

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
indy, you're DA MAN!! What a winner! A real model by which we aspiring DJs can emmulate and succeed like you did. You were smooth, coc*y, confident and loads of fun to be with. Kino and neg hits at their very best!

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by indy:

Humor/teasing/**** is great but keep her laughing. Ideally don't laugh at your own joke everytime!

[This message has been edited by indy (edited 02-15-2002).]
Exactly..... Several guys think too much about the perfect neg-hits. Giving neg-hits is just playful teasing

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

1) Progress always involves risk: you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.

2) Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.

3) You never really lose until you stop trying.

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on Indy!

That was text-book Don Juan! What a way to start the weekend. Thanks for sharing your success story. This is exactly what I like to read to remotivate me to keep DJing.

Take Care,

Legend

------------------
"As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."... Ben Hogan

"The key to happiness in your life is "Your Life",... Don the Legend

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreeing with DTL here!

BTW, please check your e-mail, Don the Legend. Thanks.

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Take No Dirt:
Agreeing with DTL here!

BTW, please check your e-mail, Don the Legend. Thanks.
Thanks TND.

I am going there now.

----------------------------------
(EDIT)

Thanks for the email TND. I responded back to you. Thanks again.

Legend

[This message has been edited by Don the Legend (edited 02-15-2002).]

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flawless man, great job. That sounded perfect bro. BTW, I'm w/ you on the importance of kino Indy, it cuts to the chase man. It eliminates all the BS game playing and wondering I used to tolerate when I was total AFC. Kino is killer. Great job on this honey man.

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: "Shhh! Shut up!"

Her: "Whaaaat?"

Me: "<laughing at her expression> This isn't what I'm here for! I'm not interested in all this!"

Her: "B-b-b-ut I was in the middle of saying something, let me finish at least! <about to
resume>"

Me: "<finger to my lips, smiling a lopsided smile, looking her in the eyes> Shhhh!"

And she shut up and changed the topic! Hahahhahaaa!!!

Yes! Fvcking brilliant, indy! I did the exact same thing and ended up banging the shyt out of the chick. You are the fvcking man. I LOVE doing this. Everybody should study the above convo piece because I think it was the turning point of your date. Good job.

As a matter of fact, can I cut and paste your post over at girlproblems.com? I've been preaching to the AFC's there about not listening to a girls problems, but they rarely get it. This is such a great example.

Jake

[This message has been edited by Jake Steed (edited 02-15-2002).]

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect indy!

Cool job you did!

-Neo

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indy, everybody else has already said what I'm thinking. That was too smooth, man. I'm going to read and reread that, so I don't have more situations like this morning. What a frickin' numbnuts I am. I'm concentrating more on what's between her legs than on just having fun fvcking with her head. Look at what I did:
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/011733.html

Why didn't I just tell her to shut the fvck up? Maybe next time.

DarkDream

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've done great so far but now the time is right to take some action and really see if this woman likes you or not.

Like a cougar that circles a prey for a weakness and strikes, so you must now strike when she shows some serious interest in you with the type of things she is saying.

Me: "<laugh> Its going to take a *little* <sarcasm!> more than just a lunch for that to happen!"

Her: "Oh you WILL! <wink>"
This is a perfect example of her *displaying* weakness. At this point you should have gone for the kiss. I don't care where the hell you are or there is 10,000 people watching you: go for it. A confident man doesn't give a rat's ass.

Unfortunately, she *may* be just playing you. This move will crystalize everything. If she doesn't go with the kiss, she is simply wasting your good time.

The time of flirting, kino and half measures is over. It's time to let her know that you are romantically interested and you are a man. Not just a man, but a Don Juan.

Your doing great Indy. You simply just need to step it up a notch.

Good luck, buddy.

--DD

[This message has been edited by DarkDream (edited 02-15-2002).]

indy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thanks for all the encouraging posts! My cable at home was out so now that I'm online again I'll reply to all of you in this post.

Rebel Leader, thanks!
You're one of the few women who say it like it is and that reply made me feel really good!

Take No Dirt, hey before I came here I couldn't even look an attractive woman in the eyes, and its you guys, especially you with all the encouragement and advice who've helped me get my game together, so thank you!

DJ De Florida, yep. And If a chick digs you, she actually kinda makes it easy for you to make fun of her and she enjoys it because her bytch shields are off then.

Don the Legend, I've been wanting to post an "instructional" success story for a while - those were the ones that helped me a lot early on. Just giving back a bit to where I got it all from!

crowes22, right on! Kino is like oil is to a machine... just makes it so much smoother. Now I wonder how I ever got by without it.

Jake Steed, sure dude. Go ahead and post it anyplace you like... the folks at gp.com will need LOTS of success stories to come around. They're firm believers in AFCism. BTW your posts were instrumental in my getting to the stage where I can refuse to listen to women's problems, lol!

Neophyte, dude... without the DJ Bible, I wouldn't have known much about the correct mindset, nor techniques. Thanks!

Galactus, yeah dude, "eliminate desire"... or just focus on the now, not the scheme you're working on. <grin> This way your actions will be more natural and if you're in the "now" then you can neghit and tease more effectively.

The moment she starts to feel she's not on a pedestal with you, she tries to get on one... by trying to impress you and appear interesting. Heh heh heh.

There was one other thing I did, while walking with her I was courteous and gentlemanly, but I made it a point to walk away from her for a bit to show her I didn't need her, and I did it without looking back to see her reaction so it was clear I didnt need approval or anything - I was never rude, but independant... I guess I was in the right mindset - because all this happened naturally and its only now that I look back and I realize it.

DarkDream, yes you're absolutely right. Its time to take it to the next level and I plan to ask her out in the next few days. I'll probably go with an action date if I have time during the day (my work schedule is really tough for the next fortnight) otherwise a jog or stroll or something later at night.

Thanks for all the input guys, you're the ones who gave me the skills and tools to achieve this!

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brilliant indy, just fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

- Raoul

Dr. Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post indy. You should sit down and write some articles for the tips forum. It helps your game almost as much as practical experience does, sometimes even more because you’ll find yourself applying those principles more naturally during your interactions. Remember that teaching what you already know increases your understanding of it.

Dr.

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow!

I may have to start hanging out here again. Looks like the quality of the posting is going way up.

Every time I see a post like this I'm just in awe of how much we do in common and yet how much the SPECIFICS of each DJs method are different. I love the chaning the topic thing. I've done this unconciously before but now I'm going to be more aware of the tactic and use it with talky biatches.

Great post. I learned a lot from it. You da man!