Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

success story but..

zenartist

Reaction score
I a 54 yr old guy.I met a woman last week who came to
me.. I sat back, played cool and she (she was inebriated) was all over me..I got her number and she had tickets to a play so
we made a date for the next day.Dinner then then play but
there was a ticket mixup,so she suggested a dvd at her
place.We only got thru 20 minutes and then got it
on.After I was abit too candid about it having been
awhile (didnt say how long) since Id had sex.I went
home all seemed great.Heres the problem.She only has a cellphone.Called her after 3 days
left message for her to call me back.She didnt call back.5
days later I called she answered.. she said shes been
having cellphone battery problems and didnt get my
voicemail. She seemed glad to talk with me..I asked
her out for next weekend but she said she would be out of
town.Shortly after this the phonecall cut out.I called
back got voicemail.I said give me a call back when she
could.My question "am I being played" and was this
just a 1 nite stand?If so thats ok it was a great
night.but Id like more.And how do I play it.Im tempted
to wait a week or so and then call her on it.Id tell
her I thought if she was playing games and I dont like
it be mature and be honest and say if she didnt want
to get together again.Id appreciate any advice.

Cleatus VanDamme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome

Good job on hitting it, sounds like you picked up on all the signals to make that happen. But, it was a one night stand. I wouldn't call her any more, you are letting her diss you with her BS excuses. You had fun, now on to the next.

About you telling her about how long it's been since you had sex....there is a dangerous temptation during pillow talk about saying too much about oneself. It's not confession time - Don't answer the question, be mysterous but funny about it, or lie.

zenartist

Reaction score
Thanks Cleat

Im sure you sure right about it being a 1 nite stand.What Im tempted to do rather than just never call again is send her and email calling her out on the phone bs. Shes 37 yr old woman not a teenager.That way she knows I caught her game and wont play it.I caught her diss and Im not a clueless wimp.I may wait awhile to di it though .. see what happens.Im not emotionally caught up like I would have been in the past.Its just that pie was fine LOL

Cleatus VanDamme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Thanks Cleat

Originally posted by zenartist
Im sure you sure right about it being a 1 nite stand.What Im tempted to do rather than just never call again is send her and email calling her out on the phone bs. Shes 37 yr old woman not a teenager.That way she knows I caught her game and wont play it.I caught her diss and Im not a clueless wimp.I may wait awhile to di it though .. see what happens.Im not emotionally caught up like I would have been in the past.Its just that pie was fine LOL
It's nice to think that an older woman wouldn't play games like that but fact is, most do, regardless of age. I would not call her out, just let it go. Sending her an email rant weeks after your last contact wouldn't look too....well, suave.

lord_mike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she's bugging out. Chicks have a remarkable talent for seeming like they are interested when they are really not. It's sometimes tough to wade through the smokescreen, but actions speak louder than words.

Hey, be happy that you got some!!!

Don't call back. If she ever calls, great... if not... oh well... at least you got some! :D

Thanks,

Mike