“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Success Stories

Mdfinz34

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
I'm making a new thread where you can post some of the times where you were at the top of your game or when you were trying out some new pick-ups
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mdfinz34

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
one of mine

alright i was at a club for teen night and i saw a hot chick sitting with 1 or 2 of her gf's at the bar so i walked up to her and said
me:I think I know you from somewhere

her:Really I dont recall meeting you

me:Well maybe i dont know you personally,but i know your type

her:really? what type am i then?

me:your the type who hangs out with her gf's,you are the prize of the group and you sit in between them so you got your little shields up...and you only come to clubs so guys like me will come up to you and buy you a drink and you give them a dance in return but nothing else.So here"put dollar on the counter"i'll save you a little bit of time.

then i went and danced with some other girl.

later on she came up to me and started talking

her:thats not my type"and handed me the dollar back"
me:"shrug and take dollar back" ok then what is your type?
her:i dont know lets just dance

and then when we were dancing i slipped the dollar in her back pocket and blah blah blah i got the digits
 

Mdfinz34

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
yeah i figured the only thing i got to lose was a dollar....n e one else got some stories?
 

Mdfinz34

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
c'mon lets get some more stories
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top