“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Success is Guaranteed

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
A couple of minutes ago as I was eating some delectable ice cream cake that my grandma sent me for Valentine's Day, I was struck by something.

I consciously knew that I shouldn't have been eating the cake... but I kept eating.

WHY? Please, Duke, tell me why in god's name you kept eating the cake when you KNEW it was corroding your teeth, worsening your complexion, and making you fatter.

I did it because...
It tasted good!
Riiight... But that's the external reason.
There were two major fallacies that allowed me to make a poor choice.

  • Inability to see the BIG picture and plan to the end
  • HABIT


See, even though my taste buds were in temporary ecstasy, the effect would wear off. And after that, I'd feel guilty and sluggish.
That's exactly what happened.
I was not thinking of the big picture. I was not thinking of my goal of chiseling a six-pack out of the tummy I have now.

Why did I plop the cake on my plate in the first place? I did it because sugar had made me into a slave.
Sugar is going to be our whipping boy for a little bit, so bear with me here.

Two years ago when I first started working out and eating healthy, I gradually broke from sugar. At first, it wasn't easy. Nothing is EVER easy "at first." I would eat a few Sweet Tarts and then psychologically counteract the negative effects of the Sweet Tarts by washing down a glass of water.

In this case:
Sugar= Unhealthy
Water= Healthy

Over time, as I worked out, I began to see sugar as a limiting factor. If I ate much sugar the night before I worked out, I'd wake up feeling sluggish and my performance in the gym would suffer. In effect, getting new maxes in the gym motivated me to break with sugar.

Sucess in gym= Motivation

As days went on I saw my abdominal muscles gradually peeking through a layer of fat. I was ECSTATIC! This was the first time Iever had a six pack. It was something I thought I'd never see in my life. The positive results I experienced further motivated me to drop bad habits.

In the beginning, I was drinking Cokes. Then I switched to Diet Cokes and a bit of water. Finally, I drank water only. I became more health-conscious and began to discriminate Total Fat from Saturated Fat. I looked at protein, carbs, sugar, everything.

For many months, I kept up my good habits. But then Christmas break came, and I figured "Hey, why not? I've been healthy all this long, a few candy canes won't hurt."

WRONG

Alas, those few candy canes reignited an addiction to sugar that quickly evaporated my six-pack and leaves me where I am today, with an ice-cream cake in my belly.
Bad habits and the inability to plan things to the end will result in a cycle of failure. What you must do is BREAK the habits that hurt you and always, always, always keep the end in mind.

Does this help me or hurt me?
Does this contribute to the end goal?

These are questions that should constantly run through your mind.

Indentify your healthy habits, your unhealthy habits, and your MOTIVATION to stay with your healthy habits.

As an example, let's shift this formula over to the DJing girls.

Action: You don't make eye contact with a hottie that strolls by.
Does this help me or hurt me?
This most definitely HURTS you, bud. If you don't make eye contact, the chick will think that you are weak, a beta male that blows his load during the first 5 seconds of intercourse. Additionally, you become angry at yourself for NOT taking the risk and continue a self-breeding cycle of low confidence.

Convey that you are ALPHA and that you will rock her world in bed by simply implementing the positive habit of making eye contact and smiling.

Does this contribute to the end goal?
Looking at the ground or off into space does NOT propel you towards passionate, sweaty sex with this woman. That IS what you want, right?
Let's give our bad habits a face. Mr. Bad Habits.
Bad Habits maliciously pushes you away from sex with the hottie and towards the opposite end of the spectrum: lonley nights of masturbation and cheap porn. Therefore, by averting your glance you have failed to see the end goal. You were too wrapped up in your own self-important ego, afraid you might get hurt, afraid of shyt you invented in your head. WAKE UP!!! WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE?! That's right, NOTHING.

So what is your motivation to make eye contact?
Of course: passionate, sweaty sex with a fine babe.

What is my end goal?

What motivates me to achieve this goal?

Does this action help me or hurt me?

Does this action contribute to the end goal?

Ask yourself these questions on a consistent basis. Hell, write them down and take them with you wherever you go. You can't go wrong if you honestly answer each of these qestions. Success is assured.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
You are correct man... Habits happen and once you do something you get the habit of doing it more often. Though, for me sometimes it is strange... There would be one day when I am so into a particular sport I have never really played, then the next few days I would get blamed on for not doing enough of effort for our team... Which makes me not want to do it anymore but you get the idea :).
 
Top