Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success Hypothesis

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
Whenever you think about anything you don't want, and, assuming you know exactly what you do want and can recognize when you're thinking about what you don't want, you immediately change yours thoughts from what you don't want to what you do want, you must automatically achieve success by natural law, in the time it requires.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Gimple said:
Whenever you think about anything you don't want, and, assuming you know exactly what you do want and can recognize when you're thinking about what you don't want, you immediately change yours thoughts from what you don't want to what you do want, you must automatically achieve success by natural law, in the time it requires.
:confused:

Dude why don't you take all of the information I provided in your other thread and go market your website?

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Dude why don't you take all of the information I provided in your other thread and go market your website?
Because I found very little value in that information. But that doesn't mean I'm not marketing it right now in other ways. ;)

By the way, thanks for hijacking the thread. I noticed your response had absolutely nothing to do with the OP.

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
The OP of this thread is a very simplified version of the principles taught in the book The Science of Getting Rich, by Wallace D. Wattles. He guarantees that if anyone follows his instructions, they will get rich.

I've been applying the principles and putting them into practice on a daily basis for just over 2 weeks now, and I've gotten some results from it.

Here's what's been happening during the time that I've been applying them...

- Though my income is objectively low at the moment, my monthly income did increase by over 20% during the last 2 weeks alone. I put no physical work into making this happen.

- People have started routinely going out of their way to do favors for me, without me having to ask them.

- My mental attitude is much more positive, causing people to respond more favorable to me.

- My drinking has cut back from about 16-24 drinks a week to 3-4, without me even planning to do so.

I plan to stick with his philosophy over the coming months to see if my results improve even more. I'll post an update, maybe in a month.

Also, I'm interested if anyone else has applied his techniques to life, or would like to. I would love to hear other peoples feedback in applying the principles and hear about the results they got.

Though the book is short and to the point, I felt the the principles could have been presented in a much more accurate and effective way, a way that would enable people to better understand and apply them.

I've been writing my own interpretation of them, from my own experiences in applying them, and would post it if anyone is interested in reading it, for the purpose of testing it in their own lives to see if riches start coming to them.

If you want to read it, just respond to this thread and I'll post it.