"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Style, makeover, new chance,

desert_dweller5

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Tallahasee Florida
Ok all, here is my situation. I am a senior in highschool. I want to fit in. I dont. I dont have much in common with my classmates. I feel like the only one who loves music. i'm not the only one in my school but i just dont feel accepted. anyway. the main point is i'd like to have a total makeover, hair, how i dress, personality, so that i'm ready for college. i want to be socially accepted in college. I dont think that I will be, i have no reason to believe that they will accept me there, because, no one else has ever accepted me. how do i keep abreast of fation trends when i've got a very limited budget? Iwant three things 1. to be accepted 2. to be loved and 3 to get some p00nie!! how do i go about this. thanks all.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
I dont get it when people want respect and love from people they dont know. I am actually pretty self centered and do not care abut other`s needs. I really do not care about others for most of them will only slow me down (AFCs, retards...). Of course I have some friends. These people got used to MY lifestyle and not the other way around.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Whats ur style now? Are you a nerd or a goth or something?
 

LordBrian

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Virginia
Originally posted by desert_dweller5
Ok all, here is my situation. I am a senior in highschool. I want to fit in. I dont. I dont have much in common with my classmates. I feel like the only one who loves music. i'm not the only one in my school but i just dont feel accepted. anyway. the main point is i'd like to have a total makeover, hair, how i dress, personality, so that i'm ready for college. i want to be socially accepted in college. I dont think that I will be, i have no reason to believe that they will accept me there, because, no one else has ever accepted me. how do i keep abreast of fation trends when i've got a very limited budget? Iwant three things 1. to be accepted 2. to be loved and 3 to get some p00nie!! how do i go about this. thanks all.
Its kind of hard to give you advice without knowing more or less what your current style is. Also I think how you look is a NON ISSUE. I know its hard to swallow. But, confidence is the true key to a womans heart. (or u could try SS hehe :D )

I suggest you read these

http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000509.html
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000612.html

If you havent done it already. YOU MUST READ THIS! by Senor fingers. Its a great post... well... a series of posts.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37710&highlight=weapons+mass+seduction

Mad props to Fingers, on how to destroy social phobias.
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29968

Whats ur style now? Are you a nerd or a goth or something?
I think that if you want poon-tang, you should either
1.pick a group of people to hang out with. (goths, skaters, whatever....)
2. be able to hang out with ANY group, which is the correct answer. (once again, a confidence issue)

There was a really good post about improving you looks, but I cant find it :( I'll put it up here when I find it....
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Clothes do nothing

READ THIS OVER......

I have gone through everything u will see, ive thought of commiting sucide 3 times and come somewhat close to it....I was teased for 5 years (until gr 10, then switched skools) and i didnt make many friends, but these are the secrets

1) clothes do nothing....if you arent accepted, clothing is not gonna change ur attitude, but just ur appearance. Remember, people talk in words, not clothes, so it starts out with personality, I LOVE RAP and SPORTS, but i constantyl talk to kids who arent similair to me (Smokers, Rockers ect)....you need to change your personality and be more positive and MAKE AN EFFORT TO MEET NEW PEOPLE, YOULL BE SHOCKED HOW THEY NOTICE

2) Clothes will help your appearance, but remember, DJing is a long term goal, and its a rejuvenation of everything, NOT JUST CLOTHES....so go out at always look for sales (theyre sales not because their unpopular, but rather cause they very few in stock left).....Theyre always great deals

3) All haircuts and everything will change ur appearance and not ur attitude...get the picture! Be open and meet new people.....Im new in grade 11, do you know how hard that is? Ims till making new friends, just cause im open.......
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Vigilante thats bull****. I come from stock that realizes that you must dress for success. Having a shoddy haircut will definetly affect your attitude as much as havign a very good looking and stylish haircut.

What you wear will definetly make you feel different. Why do you feel stupid wearing something you dont like?

I dont care how positive and nice your personality is, if you look like a dirty bum or a coomputer geek people will not open up to you or take you serious.
 
Top