Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

stupid question...

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a stupid question for you guys that some of you might be willing to answer.

I reminisce about the sexual experiences I've had sometimes and among the pleasurable memories I have are the sounds that were made when my guy had an orgasm. I realize that these "sounds of pleasure" have made a lasting impression on me and are still a turn on to this day.

What I wondered (for no other reason than the fact that I wondered) can you guys control the sounds that you make when you cuum? I mean do you add on sometimes or is it totally involuntary? Whatever the case, keep it up because it is really a big turn on...
SB ;)

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure we can control them. And each guy has different noises that he makes and different volume levels that he makes them at.

Alexi

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats an interesting question, not stupid at all.

I would imagine that men can control the noises that they make a lot easier than the typical female can.

One of my first sexually involved girlfriends encouraged me to "make more noise" when I came, because the sound of my voice turned her on. She also liked it when I looked into her eyes when I was coming, she said that it would make her just lose it and come too, on occassion, cus it turned her on so much. Pretty cool.

So yeah, for me its voluntary. Exagerating is the closest I can come to faking orgasm :rolleyes:

Curiostiy seabreaze,

was he / they pretty loud? :p

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, my first guy NEVER made any noise at all. I didn't know any better so I thought that it was okay. Then my second was so vocal at times I thought that he was in pain at first! LOL. Grunts, loud panting, sounds like you make when you're straining or you hurt yourself really bad. One time he made a high pitch Prince sound and we laughed about it after wards. Another time, i guess it was particularly strong so he was grunting really loud and I said "shhhh" he said "fcuk shhhh!" and then I realized he couldn't help it. My last guy made loud sounds like he was shooting a machine gun and kicked his leg sometimes. Once he whimpered and I thought that was so sexy and cute. It was hard for me to imagine that he would make these sounds on purpose.

I think I remember the sounds the most when I think about the experiences and the sounds each guy made gauge whether or not I viewed it as a good sexual experience sometimes.

As a woman, I can't help the sounds that I make (especially during doggy style or when I'm having a ****oral orgasm), but I notice that I only make them when I'm feeling really comfortable and turned on.
SB

SheDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this question...

I have also wondered about this too, thank you for asking 'breeze!

My love makes sounds like men make at the gym, not some pink and purple pretty gym with piped in music, I mean the kind of gym with smelly, sweaty men, with cussing and the front door is normally open. All those wonderful grunts and moans!

But what about the faces, oh that glorious look of satisfaction. Just like a kitten or puppy that has a full tummy.

Eyes closed slightly, tip of the tongue out, pure contentment and fulfillment.

Just his look and sound alone can take a woman over the edge!

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi SheDevil!

And just think, you'll get the chance to experience his love sounds for the rest of your life!
SB;)

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys, you really can control the noises that you make? Then, why do you make them? Is it for us?
SB:confused: