Very interesting insights on the girl and her BF
This girl is a tough nut to crack.
First time I saw her after the SMS was 3 days later, she was wearing a really slinky pink top. Initially she wouldn't stop smiling and looking at me, and all she said was "smartarse..." It was obvious what she was thinking about, but I played dumb!
The flirting has been crazy - every opportunity i get I rip on her, and she eats it all up. I've been hit on the arm so many times.
Eg:
HB (pulls out bag of recently purchased lipsticks): "I decided I should start wearing lipstick"
Me: "Got tired of the frumpy look?"
HB: *shocked expression, then smile and slap on arm*
Me: "Those girly hits are so cute!
HB: "I'll hit you properly later on and you'll be crying"
I TOLD her we would go to the pub after class, instead of asked, and she agreed, but unfortunately she was meeting somebody later on so we could only spend a bit more than an hour. I HAD planned to get her drunk and see what happened.
On the way to pub:
Me: "Hey, you should put on some of that lipstick or they won't let you in"
*another arm slap*
Guess who ended up paying? She used her credit card to get a drink tab and I got two free beers! However, she said next time it's my shout.
The flirting continued, and EC was particularly full-on.
Eg: Me: "You're too stressed out, the year has only just begun!"
HB: "Yeah I was hoping some of your 'laid-backness' would rub off on me....Rub me" *offers arm*
Me: *Massage Kinos hand and forearm*
Laid-back is just one of the many compliments i've gotten from her - intelligent, strong, talented, funny, likeable, and good conversationalist. It's damn nice for the ego!
Due to the arm massage (it reminded me of some form of NLP i'd read about), the convo got onto believing in mind tricks and personality tests, and then before thinking I told her about the Cube.
I ran the cube, but when I got up to the horse I realised I probably shouldn't let her think about her long-distance boyfriend. When she said the horse is munching the flowers and trampling them I laughed, because it implies the guy is not good with kids.
Of course this led to explanations about the boyfriend and that he really does like kids. After a bit she asked why we had to talk about her bf. I said, "You wouldn't shutup, I was nearly falling asleep

"
From the small amount I've gathered from three different occasions, this is the bf
* Is 28, she's 21 !!!
* Have been going out for less than 6 months (can't tell exact time)
* In this time they have moved in together
* Was unhappy about her studying overseas but accepted her decision
* Wants kids in 4 years (this alarmed me! the guy is seeing a much younger girl for less than 6 months and he's already talking long-term BS)
* Quote: "He's pretty keen"
* Quote: "Talking on the phone to my BF is de-stressing......or maybe it's stressing......hmmmm" (Internet msg board)
* Quote: "He's a smartarse sometimes" (only evidence of DJism so far)
A word of advice:
NEVER RUN THE CUBE ON A GIRL WITH A BF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still, after this we continue to flirt as normal, even though she seems sincere about being faithful to the guy. Never verbalised but assumed.
She could be just getting an itchy pvssy and using me as a replacement guy, without benefits.
I still think I can score though in time though, once she sees how indifferent to physical intimacy I'd probably be (Eg I wouldn't fall in love with her and fvck things up even more).
I'm going to invite her to a club and propose that she acts as my wingbuddy. Combine this type of jealousy with alcohol and who knows what may happen.
I tell ya, I won't go down without a fight. Taking on a challenge like this will be an excellent learning experience. Wish me luck!