Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

study session, lunch, what else?

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in an earlier post i said that a girl had asked me to help her study for a math test. i wound up helping her even though she has a bf. dont kill me. i wanted to find out about this guy, ya know. so as we were studying at Borders for 4 hours she was initating some kino, which was unexpected. about half way through the study session she asked if i was hungry, and she suggested that we go get something to eat. we went to eat and there was more good conversation. she is always laughing at things i say and we are always smiling when we're around each other.

the other day at school, after we got our tests back, she said that she got the grade she did only because she studied with me. and after she found out what i got she "bumped" into me with her body and said something like "i'll never be able to get a better grade than you." she has bumped into me like that on multiple occasions. then she said she wanted to get together and study again.

so what gives? am i overanalyzing this, or could she be interested? sometimes i feel she is and other times im unsure. damn her bf!

thanks for replys!

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kiss her and see!!

MacArthur

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is definitely positive news. She's touching you, she's bumping into you with her body, she's complimenting you, she's laughing and smiling when she's around you, and she wants to get together with you again!

I'm not quite sure where your comfort level is, but you should be thinking about making a move with girl on your next "study" date.

While you're at it, read this thread "Most obvious come-on that was missed" http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13316

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but...

(Hey, actually, I love to be the bearer of bad news and crushing the hopes and dreams of everybody else. I'm usually able to find time for this around my busy schedule of selling drugs to young children and pushing old people to the ground ;))

Dude, looks like she's just playin' with you to get a good grade.

The responsibility is YOURS to test HER interest. Next time she kinos you, kino her back and up the ante. If she stops...there's your answer.

Let's face it, EVERY PRETTY CHICK KNOWS THAT SHE IS HOT. She will use her looks to get whatever she can, and then some. Who wants to be a manipulated sucker? Show her you're nobody's fool and see if she's for real or not.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luscious
(Hey, actually, I love to be the bearer of bad news and crushing the hopes and dreams of everybody else. I'm usually able to find time for this around my busy schedule of selling drugs to young children and pushing old people to the ground ;))
Is that you Dad???