Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Struggling with women? Read this

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had some dry spells and struggles now and then. I know the game, I understand in my gut always what's best to do even though sometimes we make mistakes, were human. Got so much experience in the field knowing what to do and say now. Keep it fun and light, make her laugh, let her talk, be cexual when she is comfortable (that is important, when she is comfortable and trusts you).

I get the dates but still sometimes fail to escalate, well let me tell you this.

Been eating better, working out a lot and I am still far from where I want to be but the more I get muscle, definition, longer hair and feel good about myself the more I get noticed and get chosing signals to begin with.

I used to look for chosing signals and barely get some because of being a bit overweight.

Now I am getting more in shape and I notice more women looking at me, glancing, even approaching (If i talked to them or smiled a couple of times). When you have a small and fun talk with a woman and she is flirting and enjoying herself, all women around will notice and try to get your attention too.

Basically, put in the hard work. Always eat healthy, drink as less alcohol as possible and work out 6 times a week. Be a beast and feel good about yourself.

I am never going to lack on that department again because I'm doing myself wrong. You can know everything about game but if you are not lean, muscled and feeling great about yourself (groomed, nice clothes, hair cut) your still going to struggle. Be the best version of yourself, don't underestimate this! I can tell after almost 10 years in the game. My best dating experiences, best looking women in my life, best cexual encounters came when I was lean and living healthy.

-GAMB

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual is spelled with an s, not a c. Sex is allowed, no need to spell cex, or sechs, or $ex, or s3x, or any other combination... Though sects is fine, because that's a different topic.