stripper advice

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo guys!

Just got back from the strip club, and I think one of the strippers really fell for me! haha! (there was another but she annoyed me by asking for a better tip, so she is no good)

She is one of the new girls there. 6'1, extremely extremely hot - 10/10. Made strong eye contact with her and she held it. When she gave me a lap dance she started licking her lips and started licking me on the nose. Then I asked her for a private dance (I think she had not done it too many times before cause I saw her asking the manager how to book the room), then she got naked immediately (normally they don't do that so quickly), and pounced on me and started hardcore F-kissing me the whole dance (that is the first time that has happend to me at this strip club), kept on licking her lips and making wildcat sounds. Her english is close to 0, but I took her number and told her that we will go clubbing next weekend (can't this weekend cause im going to Belgrade).

Before I majorly screw this up, some advice please? :woo:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, shes a stripper.
strippers just want to party or find a guy with tons of cash.

no thinking required in this.
J

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How come ...

... we get posts every month where a guy thinks a stripper has fallen in love with him? I swear, there must be 500 of these archived on this site.

No offense, but she's not into you. First time that stuff has happened at this club? Uh yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhht.

Seek higher quality or you'll be living in a trailer with a ho and six dirty kids.

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
umm

Im not interested in "dating" a stripper. I just want a fvck. Im ready to party.

Im not saying she has "fallen in love". What Im saying is that I think she is ready for some "extracirricular" activities. And no this is NOT the first time this has happened in this club. I said it is the first time it has happened to ME in this club, and I go there quite regularly.

I need to get over that damn oneitis that I posted about earlier. This is one way to do it. To me all women are thrash really...some have tons of fvck buddies, some are strippers, some are hookers....women have very low moral value today (lets go oout and try different ****s)-some just hide it better than others....It is sad but true.

Maybe only 10% of the girls (or less) in the Western hemisphere have any decency left...but if I just sit and wait around for one of those to pop magically into my life it might be a very long wait. So while I wait im ready to have fun.

Last edited:

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Western Hemisphere? But your bio says you're in Russia...:confused:

In any case, you're in for a very rude awakening....not to mention a very empty wallet.

There are better ways to get over an infactuation.

:D

Last edited:

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up and go wash your mouth out with some Bleach.
If she's a stripper, I promise you she has issues and there is no telling how many other guys she was kissing and grinding on before you walked in the door, or after you left for that matter...

Watch your back bro...