"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Stressed out...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
On wednesday I came back to school after not going for about 2 weeks because of surgery, and I felt quite AFCish or whatever.

I couldn't approach, no numbers, not much contact with girls, and sh*t. I was out of whack, and couldn't execute. I feel like I'm at a little stump with some chicks I was trying to DJ too because all of the sudden some act like they're getting cold(but are horrible at it). I don't know if it's because they havent seen me in a while and are somewhat shy or what...

Maybe it's just the way sh*t has been lately and coming back to school in the middle of the week after a long time and I wasn't living normally or something... I need to snap out of this laziness.

I'll be reading the Tips section and Bible for posts and sh*t.

If you've got any threads, suggestions, or some advice post em, please.

Dime
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
The game gets more difficult, all one has to do is play harder.
 

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
yea, I completely understand. give yourself a little time man. You just got off a operation, no one expects you to be a perfect dj afterwards. I went through the similar thing a month or two ago after I broke up a gf of 7 months who went to college. I tried to move on but for some reason I couldn't get it done . So what I did was just chilled and had a good time with my friends and it didn't seem so odd anymore around other women after a couple weeks. Remember, not everything is about ladies. Don't worry about them for a week or two and try again. You'll probably see a difference. Take a break in my opinion. Do something else to keep you mind busy. Be social and get used to talking to everybody again. Just don't worry about the ladies.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top