Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

strech marks??

Triangulo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed a small purple mark near my armpits. How can I stop it? It appeared after i started lifting...is it because i am getting bigger? i dont want to have marks all over my body. how many of you have them? It is not that bad, but i hope it doesnt get horrible. plz help

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's the most common place, you probably won't get them anywhere else. They go away after a while.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be HAPPY when u get stretch marks...they mean your growing...be proud!!!!!!tell your moma!!! show them to your freinds!!!!if u can get them naturally your lucky!!!!its usually a sign of good training, eating, and sometimes genetics

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i am getting them at the same place too

plus i noticed a bit of it on my right bicep

dont know if I should be happy or not
granted is a sign of good progress, but is not very nice looking:(

btw, why is the area near the armpit the most common place?
?

ClosetMisogynist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cocoa Butter

I believe I heard cocoa butter might be a remedy for it. There is also a ton of stuff at the drug store for this stuff all over the counter stuff. Check it out. Stretch Marks are also genetic too. Women have a chance of never getting them even after having kids.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Strech marks fade after time.....and to cover them up go tanning

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have horrible stretch marks all over my quads. I didn't notice them until it was too late. Now my quads look like a white and purple tiger.

However, I'm gonna keep my leg routine as intense as it is. Stretch marks will go away eventually, and I'm gonna bust my ass for as long as I can.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stretch marks are caused by the skin stretching beyond its limits (thus the title). Because of this, it is severely damaged.

Stretch marks aren't just red lines, they are scars from your skin not being elastic enough to support the size.

7 months with cocoa better will make them invisible (so says many pregnent women). I doubt yours (males) are half as bad as a pregnent womens are... All the way up the stomach, lines. It's hideous.

Get your mom/female friend/girlfriend/sister to buy you some stretch mark "cream" for pregnent women who have gotten them. These ladies go into the store demanding it. I'd imagine you'd find something that works or they'd be obliterated by a stampede of angry moms wanting their "beauty back"

You'll hear "stretch marks will never go away". Is this true? Sort of. If the stretch mark is invisible, who gives a crap? We're not scientists, we're men, in the event that we care about the way that portion of our body looks (due to scars) we will make them go away visually, and be done with it...

Will they fade away? They'll go from red/purple to a color very similar to your skin tone... So in essence, they do.

Will a tan help? Yeah, of course.

Need a real quick solution? If you need to hide um or something, chicks use makeup to hide um. You can always do that I suppose.

Men sweat this out heavy sometimes, because they can be rather unattractive. Just find some creams and stuff, take care of it. Big deal? Nah, nothing you can't handle -- if you take the time and read up on it.