Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

strategies that *don't* involve alcohol

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one thing that doesn't make sense: If we act indifferent toward sex, the woman ends up becoming more likely to give us sex
(I'm aware this is generally true; all I'm saying is it doesn't make logical sense)
Hmm. To me, it seemed more like the guy that was indifferent towards a relationship got the sex.
He clearly wanted to bang, but he showed no interest in wanting to be her boyfriend.
When you handle women like they're the gatekeepers of sex and the men gatekeepers of relationships, you're still assigning certain roles and limiting your interactions by narrowing your focus.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They already know we care about sex. The question is, can we handle getting sex on her terms? (i.e. only when she is most receptive, or when she allows us to?)
That still puts a lot of the onus on the woman, where she has to indicate being receptive. This is what men need to learn from active seducers: yes, women can be manipulative when it comes to gatekeeping the sex, but you shouldn't allow them to take that power. If you're not desperately hungry and you set some boundaries for yourself, you will not be indifferent to sex, but distinguishing between potentially good sex with a willing and able partner and potentially problematic sex with an undesirable partner. And that's why you need women to qualify to you and not you qualifying to them.