"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Strategies for Models?

Safari

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
161
Reaction score
3
Location
China
Just got back from a one of my band's shows. We have a very good following, so the crowd was thick. There were four HB9s who came in, all Russian models. One came up to the stage, and I brought her up and flirted with her while playing, despite her bf. I had a good short conversation with another, but couldn't number close, only email.

Despite massive social proof of being in the band, dancing and talking with some other women I knew afterwards, and even knowing a decent amount of Russian, overall they were just cold as ice. I did catch each looking at me a few times while playing, but for example when I came up to dance with one when the DJ kicked in, she just flat out turned around. Ouch. (I had been having good luck before tonight, so a little reality check is always good for humility)...does anyone know what gets the attention of this type?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
2
Location
Down South. Between the Y junction.
Dude, you need to break thru that b1tch-shield with Neghits. . .

my perscription to get you started in this case is
me: So what do you do?
her: I'm a model.
me: you mean like a hand model?

Now watch the astonishment on her face.

A classic :D
 

NiceGuy7

New Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I don't know man hot blonde russians are out of my league. Maybe start up a politcal converstaion about the downfall of communisim
 

EveryGurlsWish22

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
bronx ny
Niceguy you must not be used to getting any p***y!!

My advice is to :

1) When you first meet a woman, tease her about something. It doesn't what it is, as long as you do it early on.

2) Look around at other things and seem kind of pre-occupied when you first start talking to her. Make your funny remarks with a carefree, detached tone.

3) Don't answer her questions directly.Answer with funny answers, and don't give her exactly what she wants.

If you do these 3 things when u first meet women you will get all the russian models you can stand.
 
Top