Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strange Feeling of Numbness

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been pretty busy with school, since the end of the Summer I session is now drawing to a close.

I asked a girl out in my class whom I found pretty attractive and intelligent, but she told me she was dating someone and apologized. I acted cool and said no problem. Just a couple of years ago, I would have never had the rocks to ask her out; believe it or not.

Then, a girl that I had been seeing occassionaly, who is hard to get a read of, hasn't returned one of my calls. She told me to call her last week, I left a message and I have yet to hear from her.

At this point, the prospects in my pipeline have diminished.

However, the strangest thing is...I really don't care much. Deep inside I feel some amount of dissapointment, but thats about it. I am able to go about my daily business and still feel strong and optimistic.

Had I been in this position just a few months ago, there is no doubt in my mind I would have been completely devastated. My mind is always asking me, "You should be crying and devastated by now, why not?"

Is this a sign that I am progressing along with DJ skills and becoming more of a man and less of a boy who only thinks with his wang?

I think that my "internal game" now has reach full fruition. My inner confidence must be strong, because these negative developments aren't really effecting me much, its strange. The first time in my life this has happened.

I almost feel like I could give that off and on again girl another chance in a few weeks, and it wouldn't matter to me. It would be like I am giving her another chance not to mess up with me. I really feel like I am the catch and I am giving her extra chances.

At the same time, I am always now scoping out women and making small talk. I really feel like I have reach a critical point in my development. I think I am so close, perhaps in the outskirts of the true DJ zone.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've reached the promised land.

That place where you finally realize that women don't mean shyt.
You realize that chasing women is for chumps.

Expect a lot more success in your future.

Good luck

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you. That definitely sounds like a positive development.

At one time I'd feel torn apart by any rejection. I'd take one girl's rejection and take it to mean I was no good. But now I figure her loss in another girl's gain. :)

Anaconda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good ;). If that's your true feeling, then you have progressed; otherwise, you're in denial.

First:
Don't call when a girl tell you to call, tell her you'd call when you have a chance (and that ofcourse not the day after or when she would like you to call). And do not leave a message.

Second:
"...who is hard to get a read of.." This mean she has very low interest in you or none at all. If she likes you one bit, you'd be able to tell. There is no such thing as "she's confused," "doesn't know what she wants," or eratic and nonconsistent behaviors such as liking you one day and be a b*tch the next.

Keep up the good work ;). True happiness comes when women become the last thing on your list....and the weird thing is, when that happens, they'd come to you like madness and you'd almost have to literally tell them to leave you alone.