“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

*******stop It******

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2000
Messages
591
Reaction score
4
Location
Oklahoma
Reading the Don Juan Discussion Forum is very sad nowadays... What happenned? All I read now is this "What if she does or says this or that? What then"

For GOD's sake, be a man and learn to move on when a girl is not interested. In most cases is so painfully obvious that the girls are not interested that is depressing for me to read the posts. STOP disrespecting yourself and move on.

One of the BEST things to learn when dealing with women is to MOVE ON. Don't concentrate on just one girl at a time, that's how you become obsessed and enfatuated with them. Keep busy with other girls and everything else going on in your life.

And there are those who even knowing that the girls are taken keep hoping for a miracle. This is totally unacceptable and sad to see guys become "emotional tampons" (thanks Pook) to these girls when their boyfriends treat them bad. Grow some b@lls and start looking for those girls who are single. If a woman is taken, DON'T MESS WITH HER. Leave her alone.

Do you know what your gut feeling is telling you? Yes, it is telling you that she is not interested and pursuing her more would be just a waste of time, energy and a debastating blow to your male ego. MOVE ON guys, come on.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top