Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop hating feminism

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think about feminism deeply, it's actually the weakest and most vunerable-like mindset a person can have

It comes from a place of dependency, envy and most importantly... fear

Every woman knows deep down that she needs and craves the resources, protection and validation of man

That's why facts & logic won't work on her. You are missing the point. Women are NOT your peers. They are your dependants

Arguing with her will only make her MORE fearful and MORE angry. You not debating with a man. You are debating with fear & emotions

Each generation or "wave" of feminism will come along and lay all of their problems at the foot of the white man

They don't care how women are treated in the middle east. It doesn't affect them and muslim males can't "grant" them anything

So the next time you come across a feminist... do not view them as enemies... do not even view them even as equals

View them as the scared little children they are. That will sometimes kick up a fuss, like children do

Would you have an intense political debate with a child? No. You wouldn't bother

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my favorite laws from the 48 Laws of power..

Law 38: Think as you like, but behave like others

Just because you're red pilled doesn't mean you need to preach your new found philosophies to the world.. ESPECIALLY women. I think a trap that many new red-pilled men do (and even something I fell victim to myself) is during the depressive/grieving stages, and realizing the world, and women is nothing like I was pre-conditioned to believe.. I was MAD, and I wanted the world to know I was mad, and WHY I was mad. I would call women on their BS constantly. I rationalized every act in their behavior, I predicted their moves to a tee, I knew why they acted in a certain way.. and I tried to attack an emotional creature with logic. It just doesn't work. Don't ever do this.

Don't argue with women, it's a waste of time.

Once you realize how they truly are.. you are going to be mad, and depressed. Keep it to yourself. It will pass.

Instead, use this logic to control them and use them to your advantage.

Women are simple creatures once you know how they work. Everything is based off of emotion and how you, and the people around her make her FEEL. This is the ultimate dating hack. A man that can guide a woman through a wide range of emotions always wins.

Feminists don't want to believe this biological programming exists within them.. and try to hide and suppress it. This is completely unnatural and part of the reason why they are so angry and hard to deal with. Don't even bother trying to argue with one.. as soon as I get the sense that a woman is on some feminist agenda type sh!t I exit asap. NOT WORTH YOUR TIME.

Sometimes the best move you can make, is not making a move at all.. don't engage with feminists and white knights. Think as you like, but behave like others.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminisms only power is electric, turn all the electric of and watch it go on a hiatus

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If you think about feminism deeply, it's actually the weakest and most vunerable-like mindset a person can have

It comes from a place of dependency, envy and most importantly... fear

Every woman knows deep down that she needs and craves the resources, protection and validation of man

That's why facts & logic won't work on her. You are missing the point. Women are NOT your peers. They are your dependants

Arguing with her will only make her MORE fearful and MORE angry. You not debating with a man. You are debating with fear & emotions

Each generation or "wave" of feminism will come along and lay all of their problems at the foot of the white man

They don't care how women are treated in the middle east. It doesn't affect them and muslim males can't "grant" them anything

So the next time you come across a feminist... do not view them as enemies... do not even view them even as equals

View them as the scared little children they are. That will sometimes kick up a fuss, like children do

Would you have an intense political debate with a child? No. You wouldn't bother
I would say I "hate" it, just despise how a few females have been able to convert the masses of females at large to believe. I am all for females supporting themselves, being independent, etc. However, there are things males do better than females, and there are things females do better than males. The equal pay gap is questionable. Reason being, if you place the the same gender at a job with the same experience, they either earn the same or, in some cases, the females earn more.

Just my opinion.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think about feminism deeply
Why would I do that? The girls I go for are archetypal women who love traditional gender roles. I pay no attention to nonsense like this, and neither should any of you. Don't do this theory stuff to death.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Why would I do that? The girls I go for are archetypal women who love traditional gender roles. I pay no attention to nonsense like this, and neither should any of you. Don't do this theory stuff to death.
Agreed.

Remove the focus on women, refocus on urself, get good at whatever u r doing, that's ur purpose.

The feminine is always focused on others, that's their purpose.

The masculine world and the feminine world is supposed to be polar opposites of each other, when interact with each other it brings balance but neither a man nor a woman should live in the other, that's when imbalance occurs.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
We can't just ignore the damage feminists have caused for society and the dating world, things continue to get worse qnd we can't just bury our heads in the sand.

We need to push back and end this once and for all.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't hate feminists any more than I hate hurricanes... it's just an environmental condition that we have to deal with. But if you are going to hate on feminists, then you should hate on any behavioral philosophy that goes against human nature. Feminists and Social Conservatives, IMO are two sides of the same coin.... which says that it is male obligation to sacrifice themselves for others. I get a big kick out of watching feminists and religious conservatives fighting over abortion... who ever wins that argument the results will be the same, men will pay for it.

It's a choice between living in a world run by emotional BS: or a world run buy a religious plutocracy. Think of it this way, feminists and social conservatives balance each other out... they are both necessary, as long as neither of them gain complete control of human society we'll be fine.

Feminism is a hedge against totalitarian bullsh1t. Any society that stomps out feminism always turns into a fvcked up mess. Iran, Saudi Arabia, Nazi Germany. I'm not a proponent of feminist philosophy... but I am also not a proponent of Islamic philosophy.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with feminism? You don't like the new Miss America competition without the swimsuit portion? You guys are just haters. :p

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The men who are not seeing feminism for the dangers it brings to society as a whole are missing a critical perspective.
And thats what is doing to men. And every dude should be concerned with it especially if you have offspring.
Personally I'm a Christian upbringing and can clearly see why God told women to keep your mouth closed and learn from your husband.
Except it's not actually doing anything to me, I'm not allowing it to. It's not affecting my life and if it is, it's very minimal, I also have no children yet.

Why get hung up about someone's ideology just because you disagree? I could spend all my time online researching and understanding but... I actually have a life.

edit: What I mean to say is, we all know it's wrong, we can't change it, move on with your life.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
but I am also not a proponent of Islamic philosophy.
Any country that's governed by Islamic or any other religious dogma will turn into a mess.

Luckily for the rest of the world, most religions doesn't force you to follow "God's" law and this is the only reason why Islamic nations fail, they demand obedience to their God as opposed to love their God.

As such the people there aren't allowed to even question religious personalities since it's against their prophet who is the most perfect man ever created.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Đude what planet you on?
Disagreement is s part of life. Its how you deal with it. Thats the political process...and as you can see in the cities that is quickly eroding as well.
When that is gone then nature will take over and we all know where that goes.

Tháts the feminist default. "No one is aloud to disagree"
with the feminine imperative. So you asking why disagree it is their game.
I hear you, but feminism isn't something I need to concern myself with too deeply. It's obviously part of a plan to erode the nuclear family and empower women to man status, which simply goes against everything I believe it. That's why I block it out, I can't worry about everything I disagree with because the world is mostly going to **** and there's nothing I can do.

Any country that's governed by Islamic or any other religious dogma will turn into a mess.

Luckily for the rest of the world, most religions doesn't force you to follow "God's" law and this is the only reason why Islamic nations fail, they demand obedience to their God as opposed to love their God.

As such the people there aren't allowed to even question religious personalities since it's against their prophet who is the most perfect man ever created.
I agree Islam is a deceptive religion with a lot of nonsense. Mohammed supposedly a moral authority and perfect man who had 13 wives, countless concubines, slaves, killed and ordered killings. It makes no sense to me logically.

However, human morality and some of the laws that we live with today are based on the 10 Commandments of the Old Testament and the morality and ethics taught by Jesus. Whether you're religious or not, you need to be intellectually honest and admit that. Otherwise, morality is subjective and life is survival of the fittest, which most people don't want or agree with.

Anyway, I don't want to derail the thread about feminism.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
However, human morality and some of the laws that we live with today are based on the 10 Commandments of the Old Testament and the morality and ethics taught by Jesus. Whether you're religious or not, you need to be intellectually honest and admit that.
You might argue that it's true for much the western world.

But how abt Asian civilizations who's been living as such for thousands of years prior to Christianity ?

The morality and ethics is roughly the same as the 10 commandments, there's common ground in all of it, what's good for society will naturally find its way.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism and Islam are not two opposite parts of the same continuum, they are more like cancer and hiv and we can exists in great health with neither of those.

Keep in mind also that while islam doesnt allow any feminism to exists, feminists when numerous enough push a nation toward leftism and open borders which in fact will allow islam to grow (see modern western europe).

Feminists are a cancer that eat a society from within while also helping disease from the outside, its an auto-immune disease.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Feminism and Islam are not two opposite parts of the same continuum, they are more like cancer and hiv and we can exists in great health with neither of those.

Keep in mind also that while islam doesnt allow any feminism to exists, feminists when numerous enough push a nation toward leftism and open borders which in fact will allow islam to grow (see modern western europe).

Feminists are a cancer that eat a society from within while also helping disease from the outside, its an auto-immune disease.
The damage is done to western society, is there any hope of us fixing things in the near future?