Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop giving women an excuse for flaking

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I have been seeing more threads on the forum relating to women flaking. Handling a flake and recovering from a flake.

A woman flaking comes down to low interest or medium interest, her desire to flake outweighs the prospect of her getting dressed, leaving her house and meeting with you. She is doing a risk/reward calculation in her mind. "if I meet with him, will he entertain me or will I be disappointed", if the answer is the latter she is going to flake. A woman whom has high interest doesn't flake!

Regardless of her reasons for flaking 'men' shouldn't accept her excuse, we should only accept she isn't interested and move on. If her flaking is genuine and her interest is high she will reach out to reschedule, but more than likely she won't reschedule because her interest is ice-cold.

Stop treating women like children and let her handle responsibility, I bet she doesn't flake on her boss, she would never call boss and say "sorry boss I can't come into work today because a last minute thing came up", she knows she should be at her desk at 9 am! If she is genuinely ill she will apologetically call her boss to explain herself, however when she flakes on you suddenly her communication skill vanish and she either goes ghost-silent or gives you one word answer.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they flake, it's honestly not even worth it to try to salvage, even in the rare event they show up next time. She will realize you have no boundaries or self-respect, and will treat you accordingly.

For me, flaking = next, no exception.

I guess if you're only looking for a ONS and she's just a fickle ADHD thot, go for it, but such a person makes me so sick I won't even want to **** her.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coles notes for men:

Always judge women by their actions and not there words.
Flakes or”Maybes” - low to no interest and move on.
“Yes” - high interest and continue.

The End.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many men will overlook flaking simply because they still want to hold some chance of going out with her in the future. This is especially the case when the man is experiencing quite a bit of lust due to finding her very attractive, we tend to easily overlook red flags and ignore them in situations like this. Every man has been there at least once in his life, but if this is a repetitive thing then you need to be quite honest with yourself.

I had this happen to me a few years ago with a woman I approached at the gym. During our 2nd interaction she approached me and essentially asked me out, we made plans to go hiking at this observatory that is in my city, it's a paved path up a hill with literally dozens of people around at any given moment in the early evening. She flaked on our date and ghosted me for a week. Long story short she was a huge attention ***** that did stuff like this to tons of other men regularly. That was my first time ever meeting or interacting with a woman this off so I didn't really know what to do and I blindly overlooked these quite apparent red flags due to finding her very hot. I ended up burning myself but I learned quite a lot from the experience.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I guess if you're only looking for a ONS and she's just a fickle ADHD thot, go for it, but such a person makes me so sick I won't even want to **** her.
No woman is worth giving up your dignity over, It's better if we all only focus on high interest women

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short she was a huge attention ***** that did stuff like this to tons of other men regularly.
How did you find out that she did this to other men too?

If she is flaking on you it makes the prospect of a ONS impossible lol

Always judge women by their actions and not there words.
Very true. These are principles I apply to all areas of my life.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you find out that she did this to other men too?
I initially suspected this was the case but these feelings were confirmed when I met another man who had known her. He showed me her instagram and it was all attention whoring selfies, some of which were really revealing. I personally avoid social media but that itself confirmed what I already suspected. Out of curiosity I followed her anonymously on there and she literally had a new "bf" on there on an almost monthly basis. I'd also still see her at the gym here and there and saw this for myself in person and also saw her lead men on. All these years later she is still the same, honestly probably worse. Now has fake boobs, etc.

Social media can honestly provide you with a means to filter women out for stuff like this. If she is an attention ***** on social media like that you should immediately next her. There are quite a number of women in my area that are like this and there is something off with all of them. One trend I've noticed is they have difficulty landing and keeping a man around for any real length of time, which in itself is a red flag and even more so the case if these women are very attractive.

Always go with your with your gut or instinctual feelings about people, ignoring them can often get you into trouble. When this particular woman said she couldn't make our date I immediately had this really really sick to my stomach feeling about the whole thing and sure enough it played out the manner in which it did. The problem was that I had ignored these feelings early on and had overlooked them simply because she was hot and I still wanted a chance to go out with her. At the time it was a horrible experience, it was also the reason why I had joined this forum, but the end result was that I learned quite a lot from it.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
I initially suspected this was the case but these feelings were confirmed when I met another man who had known her. He showed me her instagram and it was all attention whoring selfies, some of which were really revealing. I personally avoid social media but that itself confirmed what I already suspected. Out of curiosity I followed her anonymously on there and she literally had a new "bf" on there on an almost monthly basis. I'd also still see her at the gym here and there and saw this for myself in person and also saw her lead men on. All these years later she is still the same, honestly probably worse. Now has fake boobs, etc.

Social media can honestly provide you with a means to filter women out for stuff like this. If she is an attention ***** on social media like that you should immediately next her. There are quite a number of women in my area that are like this and there is something off with all of them. One trend I've noticed is they have difficulty landing and keeping a man around for any real length of time, which in itself is a red flag and even more so the case if these women are very attractive.

Always go with your with your gut or instinctual feelings about people, ignoring them can often get you into trouble. When this particular woman said she couldn't make our date I immediately had this really really sick to my stomach feeling about the whole thing and sure enough it played out the manner in which it did. The problem was that I had ignored these feelings early on and had overlooked them simply because she was hot and I still wanted a chance to go out with her. At the time it was a horrible experience, it was also the reason why I had joined this forum, but the end result was that I learned quite a lot from it.
Oh wow. Yes, I've also found that women that frequent the gym often obsessed with showing of their 'gains' online, so are glued to Instagram. Social media has ruined dating for men as far as finding a non-self absorb woman who can commit to a single activity without flaking. When you started following her social media you saw who she really is, so count yourself lucky for dodging the bullet.