Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop Analysing

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats right asprining DJs, i know youre analysing every friggin thing that a girl does and im here to tell you it wont do you any good.

Analysing involves logic, and since girls are not logical, it wouldnt make sense to analyze their actions.

Just be my brothers, just be. Dont worry, just chill....you'll find the way.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats right asprining DJs, i know youre analysing every friggin thing that a girl does and im here to tell you it wont do you any good.

Analysing involves logic, and since girls are not logical, it wouldnt make sense to analyze their actions.

Just be my brothers, just be. Dont worry, just chill....you'll find the way.
Amen to that!

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think analyzing is good, but only AFTER your situation with a girl. i.e., work your magic, and if she shoots you down think "now lets see... she probably did that because _____"

just dont make it the way english teachers do, going "this author said this because of ________ and if you disagree you fail." "but did he actually say that?" "no but i'm right."

i've always hated that :D.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, you're right man.
I have lacked that analysing/thinking too much in the situation lately in purpose. Things are working much better if you do so.

This reminded me about Pook's testosterone post which is in DJ-Book which basically says more action, less thinking

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're absolutely right for the "aspiring" DJs. But when you move past that level you must analyze so you can see where you went wrong so you can keep getting better.

Examples:

--Damn, I didn't realize it before but she was giving out clear IOIs.--

--I didn't isolate her from her friends when I had the opportunity.--

--I didn't have enough enthusiasm. I should have better control over my mental states from now on.--

--She rejected me because I didn't show I was in control. I basically rejected myself already.--

--I didn't kiss her because I was too afraid. I put myself in a great position and didn't capitalize.--

You learn how to get better through dissecting what you do and don't do. The greatest insight comes from hindsight.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you bring up a good point lefty...hrmmm

to analyze or not to analyze...

Personally, i analyzed a hell of a lot, and still do on occasion, and im in a great place right now but that may not have been the best route to get here.

If you have the oppurtunity, the next time one of you has something to analyze, i would suggest just asking the source.

There have been many times where i once thought i knew the solution after analyzing(mostly from data on this board), and then just asked my girlfriend and found out a completely different (and truthful) answer.

So changing my original statement, dont analyze, just ask. ASk a girlfriend, a friend who happens to be a girl, hey even your mom if youre comfortable with it.

Chicks understand other chicks, i dont know how, but they do. So if you have a question about a chick, ask a chick, but remember to stay objective and apply to their answer information from this website to help keep it realistic.

Gaming111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's good to analyze AFTER the fact. Like, why did things happen the way they did? After the end of every one of my flings/relationships, I always try to pull a lesson out of it. (stuff like: don't talk on the phone, don't let her figure me out, make a move sooner, etc) Then I apply these to my next girl. Learning from your mistakes is good.

The type of analyzing that I think Jester was talking about is pre/during the relationship. Thinking about stuff like "she laughed once, but not twice and it was kinda forced... What's that mean?" It's bad for a few reasons:

1. Most little things don't mean jack. Girls will do totally random stuff, and they have mood changes every day... You can't predict what she's thinking all the time. You can sometimes get a good GENERAL idea, but this is more "gut level" than deductive. A good rule is if you have to ask "should I keep going with this girl?" you probably shouldn't be going with her.

2. The more you think about someone, the more you like them. This is why challenge works: you get her thinking about you, analyzing your actions, and she ends up obsessed. Be careful the same thing doesn't happen to you.

So yeah, if you're new, the best way to go is to NOT think about girls, period. Have fun when you're around them, then forget them immediately.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
word