"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

stick to the fundamentals

big_jeffry

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Guys, stick to the fundamentals of DJ'ing which are outlined in the bible. Do not try all these advanced techniques unless you absolutely know what you are doing. Keep it simple. Simple seduction attracts women. Here's an example. In the 1998 NBA Finals, Michael Jordan did a double pump fake and the hit the fade away for the winner. Kids all around the world tried to emulate this whenever they played. These kids got really frustrated. You know why? Because they didnt know the fundamentals of shooting. Jordan later says that he shouldnt have done the double pump fake. Therefore, learn the fundamentals, become familiar with them. Then move on to the advanced DJ techniques.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top