Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Step of Faith : 05 BBN shareathon

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score

Let me ask you, do u know anything about that year...

And in case you were alive that year... What have you done since then to impact the world.

Let me tell you, there was one man who had a vision that year.. Mr. Davey, a man who made a purchase of a little radio station down in norfolk virginia... Which he started broadcasting the old hymns and spirtual songs that spoke to the heart... He also believed that it was the Responsibility of God's people to support this mission... No Commericials or other types of government funds whatsoever.. and so the Bible Broadcasting Network had its humble begining on Oct 2, 71.. some say It would never work

Alot has changed since 1971, times have changed, style, music, morals, politics. Many people have died: important people now only a memory and people no one cared about, have fallen on the wayside.

Where is BBN today?
With many prayers, sacrifice, tears, and God's provision..
BBN has over 200 radio stations, in 31 states. And with a step of faith is now singing the old hymns of the faith in seven different languages.
English Spanish Portuguese Chinese Korean Japanese German Russian

The reason im telling you this is, that if you have ever givin up on Christianity because of a church that wasn't goin anywhere. If you've been lookin for that step forward in faith... BBN maybe what you have been looking for...

Currently BBN is having its yearly shareathon. A shareathon is where you trust an amount of money in faith you can give ... and if God provides that funds, great.. if not.. thats ok.. no strings attached

If you feel that you have a vision like bbn does, why not listen what they have to say to you..

http://www.bbnradio.org/wcm/english/Home/tabid/88/Default.aspx

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's very inspirational. I think I'll look at starting up a radio station with people playing the harmonica.

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im know this old bum who plays a banjo and sings songs about drunk dogs maybe i can start a legacy of sorts.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know what your doin now... Sitting at your computer kbj or sarging in real life... but, someone who prayed, and had a vision, has trusted God with $100,000

I don't know about you but I believe that moving forward in faith reaching the world... Is a bit better than getting a few phone numbers, and some of them will flake on you...

You want numbers..?
here

1 800 888 7077
Come HOLLA

Last edited:

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Well...

I'll like to thank God for letting me share this blessing with you... and

I'll like to thank you all for taking your time to read this thread...

This sharethon of 4 days... BBN needed $ 5 million dollars budget in faith promises to operate for one year...

Was the Goal reached?
Yes... this evening it has been reached, over and above. God's people heard BBN's need and answered the call, and so did random people who have never listened to BBN at all yet... believed bbn was the right type to invest money which would bring a great return...

If you missed out on the blessing, you will be able to be blessed by the humble hymns right now...

http://bbnradio.org

Now we will continue forward in faith.
God Bless.. To all and all

and may God be with you

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a bum who thinks he's jesus. He can also play the drum pretty well (although being too poor to buy a drum, he plays on an old plastic tub).

I reckon I could start up my own radio station. Might get millions of dollars too.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
I know a bum who thinks he's jesus. He can also play the drum pretty well (although being too poor to buy a drum, he plays on an old plastic tub).

I reckon I could start up my own radio station. Might get millions of dollars too.
Unfortunately you'd either have to acquire an existing one or begin a pirate station. As far as I know, the FCC is not even licensing new stations anymore.