Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Steam Cleaning Chick (Long)

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just an interesting story, don't know if it means anything, but this can go under the "young hot chick is intrigued by old man" category i suppose.

yesterday, there's a knock on my door. open it up and there's this young (i learned she was 20) hot azz chick standing there.

"TooCold, they're beating down your door...what to do???"

i always get young people knocking who are selling magazines and such. my condo complex isn't a 'secure' one, and we have 200 units, and it's pretty upscale, so it's an attractive target for door-to-door.

she's wearing a belly shirt and low riders (very low ones). nice tight tummy, b-cups, long straight sandy blonde hair, bubbly personality. the perfect little play toy :)

it's Saturday afterall, so i had my hoops in (both ears), a tank top and you could see the tats on my back and upper arms. she was checking me out.

"TooCold, wouldn't that be a tasty little Saturday afternoon snack?"

so, i hassle her right away about her trying to sell me magazine subscriptions.

it all went down something like this...

her: oh no, we're offering free steam cleaning for your carpet.
me: nothing is free, what's the catch?
her: no catch, it's a promotional offer for this new company, they're starting with TV ads soon. (or some sh!t like that).
me: what's the catch? i'm a business consultant and i teach business at *******. the jig is up.
her: no seriously, it's totally free!
me: am i suppose to tip you?
her: no, but if you have something to drink that would be kewl (e.g. kiddy talk for 'cool', as best i can tell :))
me: how do i know you're not just casing my joint, and your gangsta buds aren't gonna rob me later?
her: ha ha (starts playing with her hair and using her chickness to rope me in).
me: okay, i'll let you clean my carpet, what is the procedure on this?
her: we can do it right now, we're doing a couple more in the complex. it'll take 30 minutes.

idle chit chat, all the while i'm totally harassing her.

...tells me her brothers go to michigan state, she's one of six children, with five brothers, that she's not going to college, etc... she says she knows all of the guy 'tricks'. "Bullsh!t, you don't know squat, honey". she says she's been on her own since she was 14. (didn't believe that one and didn't ask). i tell her she's just a troublemaker.

that was her new nickname. i kept calling her "Miss Troublemaker". she was diggin it. she gave me a playful little kick in the shin, so i knew i was "in". by this time, she was just inside my doorway.

then this dude pops up out of nowhere! it's her partner. he's been listening to this in the shadows. so he butts in and becomes a major c@ck block! basically, i just ignore EVERYTHING he was saying, the little prick. didn't even really look at him.

we now have the little prick in the convo...

me: who will be doing this cleaning?
her: either one of us
little prick: oh, probably ME! (i give him an icy glaze that says, SHUT THE FVCK UP B!TCH I AIN'T TALKING TO YOU. brianna definitely picks up on this and smiles)
me: i would prefer that you do the cleaning, brianna. i don't allow strange boys in my condo. (i did say 'boys').
little prick: (sheepishly disappears)
me: brianna, as you can see, i have hardwood floors. the only carpet is in my BEDROOM.
her: how convenient? (ah, nice, she's thinking about my d!ck)
me: yes, i knew you were coming so i rushed out and got myself hardwood floors.
her: ha ha (playing with hair)
me: okay, Miss Troublemaker, i'll let you clean my carpet (VERY suggestive tone)

SHE comes back in 20 minutes with her gear. i'm totally loving this! hot chick is gonna clean my carpet! she's kinda struggling, and i ain't helping her with sh!t, like other chumps have probably done. comments on my cool pad (it is cool), looking around with a "wow" look on her face.

in the bedroom, comments again, "cool" this "cool" that as i'm watching her clean the carpet. "you missed a spot", "i have a little stain over here", etc. i was just bossing her around, sarcastically.

she also had t-back undies. and that thing is riding up about 6 inches. i fvck with her on this.

oh yeah, my room was totally messy too. i mean they ambushed me! had grippers on the floor. we were joking about it. she was picking stuff up off the floor and throwing it on my bed. she was basically cleaning my room!

my rolex was on the nightstand. she PICKS IT UP (the nerve!) and says,

her: oooh...this is a nice watch, how much did it cost?
me: you can put it down now

she's over at my dresser and there's a little wad of 100's sitting there.

me: don't think about it, Miss Troublemaker
her: shut up!

blah, blah, blah...i was really harassing her and enjoying it.

asked her if she wanted something to drink. from the living room, i yell at her,

me: i have one pepsi and one corona, which will it be?
her: i'll take the CORONA! (duh!)

harassing her about drinking on the job, etc...

so she gets done, we're back in the living room. she's finishing up the corona as she's checking my stuff out. i mean, she's really intrigued by all of this, like a little kid (she is, basically). i have a nice place, professionally decorated (red walls, velvet sofa, nice antiques, blue velvet drapes, plasma). i dumped 30k into it, which is nothing, actually. and she's there, all sprawled out on my sofa saying, "oooohhh this is so comfortable...this is totally ragin'...what's this...i love that..." as she's investigating stuff.

her: oh, you have a boat? (pic in the corner with da boys on the boat)
me: yes, it's in Havasu
her: YOU go to Havasu?
me: yes, my buddy has a condo there
her: TOTALLY RAGIN'!!!!

blah, blah, blah,

her: are you married?
me: does it look like a chick lives here?
her: NO WAY!!! this is a TOTALLY RAGIN' PAD!!!

(god i love that young vibrant attitude! makes a man feel young, doesn't it?)

more chit chat. she leaves. i didn't ask for her number, didn't really care. i'm taking a break from chicks for a while.

couple of hours later, i go to get the mail, come back and notice a piece of paper on my screendoor. "(xxx) xxx-xxxx, Brianna".

she's 20. i don't think she's a gold digger. she's probably making $1,000 a month, struggling. a chick this age goes out with boys who make the same, live with their parents, spend half their money on their car, take chicks out to Taco Bell, and are otherwise chumps, who 1) don't know what sophisticated means and 2) couldn't 'afford' it if they did.

chicks like this are very interested in what "My World" is like (how single male grown ups live). i'll call her, and get her over here, since she digs my place so much and is probably wondering how i actually live my life. i wouldn't mind riding that a couple of times, now that i think about it :)

TOTALLY RAGIN'!!! RIGHT ON!!!

Last edited:

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D What? You didn't get her to clean your windows and make you dinner?:D

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
<flame>
i'm gonna piss on your parade. sounds like you got played. you payed for the service and the only thing that got hot moisture on it was your floor. worse, you are relying on showing off your boat, rolex, etc. that's not dj. that's rich old man. get some game
</flame>

other than that, i just steam cleaned my own carpet today. woulda been nice to have a 20 yo do it for me

Reaction score
TooCold, what in sam-hill are you waiting for - a 60 year old woman to knock on your door to make you an offer like this??

She is in her prime and is waiting for a man to 'sweep' (vs. carpet clean) her off of her feet - you are that man!

Great convo, I would have handled it the same way - with sly remarks!

Can I borrow your pad? :D

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gentleman193
<flame>
i'm gonna piss on your parade. sounds like you got played. you payed for the service and the only thing that got hot moisture on it was your floor. worse, you are relying on showing off your boat, rolex, etc. that's not dj. that's rich old man. get some game
</flame>

other than that, i just steam cleaned my own carpet today. woulda been nice to have a 20 yo do it for me
that's cool, i've been pissed on before :(, but...

do you actually think that i'm gonna let a 20 year old play me? how did i pay for the service that was free? it cost me a corona and she actually did a good job! you lugged the carpet cleaner around yourself and i got it done for free, from a hottie! what's the beef?

how did i RELY on showing off? they came to my door, unsolicited and ambushed me. what am i suppose to do, scramble around and hide all my stuff before she came back?

but, you're missing my point entirely. re-read the last two paragraphs. this particular chick wasn't a gold digger as best i can tell. she was more like a little kid in a candy store, which is really what a 20 year old is anyway, at least she's the type you would probably want to bang. THAT ain't so bad!

lastly, DJ's take advantage of situations, without even thinking about it. this situation arose. was i NOT suppose to pursue it? THAT would be AFC, and is one of the main themes of the Main board. "golly gee, this chick showed me her nipple rings, i didn't number close, did i blow it?"

if i just told this hottie to pound sand, you would have raked me over the coals for not pursuing. (actually, if you read the post, i wasn't really pursuing her, i was just handling her like the spoiled brat that she most likely is, which is the way to go for nearly all hot women, young and not so young).

i'll post a follow up on this topic, under a different thread. i'd like to hear some thoughts about "showing off" versus "enjoying cool toys", especially for those in here that are going to grad school and working on their MBA or similar.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL, you are up to 2,800 posts! we joined SS at the same time, did you notice. you really have to get out more, bro.... :)

i actually have a health issue that i've ignored for too long (penis reduction surgery) that i need to take care of. seriously, i'll be fukked up for a good 6 weeks.

but, sometimes, i just don't give a rats fukking azz about chicks. i'm in that mindset right now. 50/50 that i'll call her.

and NO! you can't borrow my pad--HO BAG! physician, heal thyself!

just fukking wit ya...

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what you're looking for

Let's see, a loose 20-year old American woman ... gee, not like you couldn't find another one. Sheesh, they freakin' grow on trees. What missed opportunity? McDonald's is just around the corner. It's the great steakhouses that aren't plentiful.

Let's see, a 20-year old cleaning carpets with a loser boyfriend? That means no college, no goals, no FUTURE, no personality, no brains ... dime a dozen in America.

Depends what you're looking for, if it's to get your rocks off ... like I said, McDonald's is just around the corner.

If you're looking for class, sophistication, education, kind heart ... I'll join you on that long, endless journey in this country.

* Anyone see the opening ceremonies of the Olympics? Holy smokes, I saw more babes than ever! Can't believe Greece's team, dozens of beautiful women. Of course Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway were incredible. American women looked like their trashy selves with bad permed blonde hair, big teeth, and frowns.

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
I admit, your post was too goddam long and I didn't read most of it. I was too worn out from steam cleaning my damn apt. all day b/c I have no 20 yo ho to do it for me (what the fuk is up with this country?).

If your 20 yo ho did the job for free, 'nuff said, you are the man. Just pls send her over to DC and I'll give her something tastier than a corona to suck on afterwards. I mean, its practically a fukking honor for a 20 yo to suck a man's cokk around here.

Reaction score
Toocold, such a nonchalant (DJ) attitude and literally having 20 year old females knocking at your door!!

If I had a 20 year-old knocking at my door I would be ecstatic!!

Yeah, 2800 posts I have, my goal is to have 4,000 by year-end! I do need to get out more but there are very few venues and women in Wisconsin that would motivate me to get out and interact with the populace! I’ve been frequenting clubs for 25 years – enough!! I never dated a woman over 27 and do not like to date older women because of their masculine domineering attitude and aging characteristics!

Nevertheless. I rather have a 20 year-old hor than a 40 year-old hor!!! I don’t understand your hesitation! Although hors are not what I seek! But then I’m realistic and as Westcoaster so consistently points out, we live in America – the land of harlots!!

Be cautious!!! As an older male I’m sure you already know this!!

Regardless of the outcome your conversation and attitude were the paragon of ‘DJness’!!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Nevertheless. I rather have a 20 year-old hor than a 40 year-old hor!!! I don’t understand your hesitation! Although hors are not what I seek! But then I’m realistic and as Westcoaster so consistently points out, we live in America – the land of harlots!!

Be cautious!!! As an older male I’m sure you already know this!!

Regardless of the outcome your conversation and attitude were the paragon of ‘DJness’!!

PRL, you know i actually agree with you--all women are ho's. not that that's a bad thing. a man has to accept this, and find the right ho!

as for picking up 20 year olds. they're good for a tight fukk, but that's it. they're flakey and get on the nerves really fast. VERY short attention span. and there's something cheesy about ME competing with 20 year old DUDES. who are most likely AFC all the way, constantly telling them they're beautiful and writing them love letters and being their little snuggle buddies (without putting out).

ahhhh such is life. i'll still focus on the college educated, nice job, mid-twenties chicks that "get it". that's my market.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TCU, very well done! Sounds like you've mastered attracting women to the point where they pursue you. I also highly doubt it was your material posessions as much as your attitude that attracted her.

as for picking up 20 year olds. they're good for a tight fukk, but that's it. they're flakey and get on the nerves really fast. VERY short attention span
I completely agree. TCU, you're in control. Make any move you wish.