Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starting a Plant-Based Lifestyle

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks zekko, but don't give me too much credit. It's a very simple thing to do, you just have to stick to it. When the doctor tells you what's going to happen to your body if you continue what you're doing...it's a pretty clear choice to make.
It would be great if you could share your meal plan/diet.. Cheers

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be great if you could share your meal plan/diet.. Cheers
Late is better than never. In no particular order, here's a breakdown of my diet. About 70-80% of my diet is plans and the remainder is chicken or fish.

Most foods I eat:
-Leafy greens: spinach, arugula, baby kale
-Organic or non GMO vegetables/fruits(low sugar): apples, tomatoes, corn, beans, broccoli, lentils, mushrooms,
-Organic chicken and eggs (when on sale). Notice I'm not vegetarian, but I eat chicken sporadically
-Wild-caught fish, especially salmon and cod, but also squid (steamed, sauteed, baked). Fried fish is okay once in a while.
-Green tea, chamomile tea or black tea with chia seeds--otherwise water and a random cup of caffeinated coffee.
-Peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, cashews,
-Organic brown rice (look up how large of a portion you should have), organic quinoa
-Classic oatmeal (no added flavoring) with almond milk (Silk is an excellent brand, especially the original)
-Whole wheat bread and pasta (read ingredients to sure it does NOT say "enriched", which is terrible for you)

Foods eliminated or greatly reduced:
-Red meats (steaks)
-Pork
-Soda, carbonated drinks, fruit juices, anything loaded with sugar
-Simply carbs and sugars (for example: white bread, pasta, candy, chocolate, adding sugar to coffee or teas)
-Fast food
-Genetically modified foods (look for Non-GMO labels or organic labels)

Workout Routine (changes with your fitness goals)
I am mainly cutting fat and conserving as much muscle as possible (you will inevitably lose some mass).
-Running on a treadmill for 35min(rolling hills setting) at a speed of 5mph or higher
-Stair master for 35min at a speed of 55-70 steps per minute
-Upper body workouts (chest, biceps, traps, triceps, back and abdominal muscles)
-Lower body workouts (glutes, quads, hamstrings)

These routines are NOT a diet. It's a lifestyle that prioritizes your health and fitness in the long run over the immediate gratification of foods and tastes. Transition to a plant-based lifestyle gradually; it will not happen overnight. The first few weeks will KICK YOUR @SS. You will experience withdrawal, especially with sugar and red meat. Once you get that hump, the battle becomes simpler. Plan to reward yourself with a cheat meal one or two times a week, as long as you don't overeat.

I hope that helps guys!

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Organic chicken and eggs (when on sale). Notice I'm not vegetarian, but I eat chicken sporadically
-Wild-caught fish, especially salmon and cod, but also squid (steamed, sauteed, baked). Fried fish is okay once in a while.
AHA! Eating some meat, after all, aren't you? :)
I remember when I started to cave from eating my plant based diet, I'd start having fish occasionally, and eggs. I think they call these people ovo pescetarians. Wow, what a treat it was to have some fish! Got me through a little longer.

Seriously, though, it sounds like you're doing great, keep it up.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down almost 19 pounds guys!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have studied nutrition in detail, GMOs, animal products, soya, etc. I also looked into health decayers such as carcinogens, causes of diabetes, cardio vascular disease, obesity, etc.

After careful thought, I decided to switch to a plant based diet with no meat, except in minuscule quantities in social events. Research data show people who switch into a plant based diet have their blood pressure, diabetes & excess weight come down or off completely. I'm looking to improve my appearance and my health and will be starting the new lifestyle tomorrow.

Does anyone else have this lifestyle or has anyone considered switching?
I am incorporating more plant based, vegan, and paleo into my lifestyle. I cannot cut out meat fully. I enjoy it too much. instead, I am eating meat in smaller portions. I recommend people do the same and from good sources. I eat from whole paycheck. About $100 per week.

I added in hemp protein and pea protein. I take organic bcaas with no artificial sugar/sweetener. Currently using one that is pure and includes L-citrulline. I know a guy that lost 50lbs on a raw food diet. Its foolish. Its unnecessary.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am incorporating more plant based, vegan, and paleo into my lifestyle. I cannot cut out meat fully. I enjoy it too much. instead, I am eating meat in smaller portions. I recommend people do the same and from good sources. I eat from whole paycheck. About $100 per week.

I added in hemp protein and pea protein. I take organic bcaas with no artificial sugar/sweetener. Currently using one that is pure and includes L-citrulline. I know a guy that lost 50lbs on a raw food diet. Its foolish. Its unnecessary.
Let us know what your experience. It takes a lot of courage to deviate from mainstream eating habits. Hang in there.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let us know what your experience. It takes a lot of courage to deviate from mainstream eating habits. Hang in there.
i met a cute young chick on top form smv. she lifts and is vegan. nothung about my life path is mainstream. pickup, getting babes, getting deezed,etc

the cool thing, neither of us create an ego about the eating habbits.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Masculinity

You still hitting the plant based diet? Would be interested to know where you are up to in terms of strength and size etc? Cheers

Amelia

Reaction score
As long as vegetarians eat well, there is no healthy worry at all. Check this vegetarian diet pagoda to see if you eat enough food for each type of food, and whether the daily minimum calorie intake is up to standard (if you support the green leaves, the calorie intake is, of course, insufficient. The calorie is less than 1300 calories, you are nutritious enough to be strange. !). According to the vegetarian diet pagoda, the proportion of vegan diet should be vegetables and fruits: whole grain coarse grains: beans: oil sugar = 4:3:2:1.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good decision. I am not fully vegetarian but I have tried to include more fresh fruits and vegetables in my diet. It certainly cannot hurt and is good for you.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A plant based lifestyle is, as the words suggest themselves, plant based. I am neither vegan nor vegetarian. I'm not advocating that you adopt either diet. However, I am advocating that you eat more whole plants and eat fewer meats and processed foods.