Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

start a relationship?

Doyle98

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i should have asked this girl out a while, but was really busy at the time and wanted to wait till summer. we talk in school about small things and im pretty sure she likes me more than a friend.

i had suggested to her that we hang out or somethin now that schools out. she signed my yearbook and say we'll definately hang out. do u think im already in the friends zone? shes never had a bf before so maybe she just treats all guys the same. im not sure if she just conciders me a friend tho. what do u recommend i do?

another thing, i dont know if i could see myself dating her or not. her friends are completely different than mine. and im afraid that a relationship would just loose its magic and she'd stop liking me. its gonna be the summer so the days get boring. i have a hard time finding stuf to talk to or ask her, but i could work on that. maybe i should just have this whole thing be a summer fling and avoid risking it?

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Figure out what you want, then get back to us with a better post. I mean really. You want us to tell you if you should ask this girl out that you may or may not be in the friends zone with and that you don't even know if you want to go out with and if you did have a relationship with her, you think it might lose it's novelty and magic.

You obviously have your own issues that you need to work on. Be a man and make some decisions for yourself.

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have to figure out if you want her enough.
I'm in a similar situation in that... this girl I like hangs out with friends that are quite different than those of mine, and I never thought I would like a girl like her either, but our personalities just clicked, and I also do find her physically attractive.

We haven't done anything serious yet (only 1st date), but just because I feel comfortable around her/talking to her, I would like to get together again and try to push things forward.

I mean, it shouldn't be a big deal who she hangs out with, as long as you like her right?

This girl I like, I mean on the first date we were totally dressed different, I was in dress shoes, pants and a new polo shirt, and she was just in an old t-shirt, and some casual pants, and old shoes. You know I really don't mind, because eventhough we look somewhat "opposite" I know that we get along, and that's all that counts. I don't care what other people might think anymore.

So if you want to ask that girl out, just do it, get together for the 1st date and just see how things go. Work from there, you got nothing to lose, rather than sitting around wishing you COULD HAVE done something with her perhaps.