"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Standards

Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Rochester, NY, USA
I've been around the site for a good 2 years now, and I've learned a lot. Not only about women, but about myself. I learned to actively seek exactly what it is that I want. I have come to realize what I'll do as a career based on the confidence that this site has taught me to have. I am leaving in July for bootcamp, when I join the Marines.

Many women in my school find this to be very brave, and have told me so. That is not what I am here to talk about however. I am here to talk about the standards a man should have. I understand it's been talked about a lot, but I need my story's answer, not someone else's.

I am still in highschool mind you, but this has little to do with Highschool, so I doubt it should be in that forum. Plus I need answers from people who know what they are talking about.

Attractive women that I come across, and talk to are without a doubt, some of the most gorgeous girls I've ever seen. The body is definitely there, but I always have the same problem, and that is with the mind. These kind of women bore me. They very rarely grasp my attention with what they say, because it lacks any real content. I find myself just looking at them, and ignoring what they say.

Women who are interesting, tend to fall in the 6 or 7 range for me. So now I have to ask, do I lower the standards for looks, and let the personality of the girl make up for it? Or do I stick with the attractive girls, and hope to God that some are interesting to me? It seems like they all do the same stuff. They party, and hang out with friends. But who doesn't? It's the same thing over and over again. I find a girl who is a 6 though, and she does interesting things, like horseback riding, and sports.


These interesting girls have the ability to make me laugh, but the attractive ones, they do not have this attribute. I personally would rather have a good time with an interesting girl, than get some sex from an attractive girl. It's not that I don't like sex, I think it's one of the greatest things, but if I can't connect with the person, it's meaningless. So I ask you, fellow DJ's, what do you think I should do? Because I have a couple interesting girls in mind who aren't too bad to look at either. I also have girls who are drop dead gorgeous that I could be approaching. I am looking for a relationship before I leave for bootcamp, so it has to be something memorable, not just great sex.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NJ
From your last paragraph . . .
I personally would rather have a good time with an interesting girl, than get some sex from an attractive girl.
So go out with some interesting girls. And still look around for someone interesting AND hot. If you're worried about morals, it ain't cheatin' if you haven't established exclusivity. There's nothing wrong with dinner with one girl one night and dinner with another girl, another night. S'long as you haven't had . . . THE TALK!!!!

So keep lookin' for that hot interesting girl. Until you find her, or say, "You know what? I really like this other girl. I wanna see where things go with her."

Alexi
 

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
2
Location
Down South. Between the Y junction.
You're joining the military and now your asking us what you should do in the mean time????

Military life will change your inner person, straighten you out, and shove a rod right up your arse if your not careful. Take it from a guy thats spent a few years as a Jnr. Officer

You won't be able to get more woman in the military than as a civilian. But thats not why you joined is it??

Be proud, live in the glory of your decision to join and have praise heaped on you till you enter the HELL called Paris Island.

I wonder what your real motive is?
 

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2004
Messages
393
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Alaska
Yes,

Military will change you profoundly, usually for the better, but some of my buddies have turned into real pricks. I guess they were pricks before but it's been immensley magnefied!

It's good that you are wanting to imrove yourself in the way this site encourages, because you wont learn that in the military.

Read as much as you can before you go.

Take a few key quotes and articles with you when you go. They will let you keep letters.

Read them when you get the chance.

Stay focused.

Andromax
 
Top