Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stand Tall

Zurphy

Don Juan
Reaction score
recently, i began to notice that i kinda slouch when i walk. i never noticed it before and it didnt seem to affect me in any way. but i decided, just see what would happen if i stopped slouching. so i started walking around my house standing taller and looking straight ahead. at first it seemed weird, but i got used to it. so the other night, i go to see one of my friends play at his concert. i walk into the place standing tall and not slouching. when i started standing tall, my confidence seemed to just shoot up. i felt like this whole place belonged to me, and this feeling seemed to exude out of me. that night, i didnt approach any girls but 3 girls approached me (two were 7s and one was easily a 9). id had only 2 girls approach me before that night, and i more than doubled it in one day. so guys, stand tall and your confidence will skyrocket...u might even get approached.

oh and by the way, that night i wasnt really feeling like picking up any girls (which is why i didnt approach anyone) so when those girls approached me, i decided that maybe they should get a taste of their own medicine, i think i was maybe too evil about this, but i completely rejected all three of them.

Zurphy

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so when those girls approached me, i decided that maybe they should get a taste of their own medicine, i think i was maybe too evil about this, but i completely rejected all three of them.
Congratulations with your newfound sense of confidence, but was it truly necessary to reject 3 girls that all showed fairly high interest?

You might have just rejected a girl that would've made your night even better. A DJ puts his foot down, but he isn't a total jerk.

[This message has been edited by GuitarOnFire (edited 06-02-2002).]

Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used this same technique to get my confidence up. Another thing to keep in mind on the smae level is if you have a habit of looking down (which a lot of people do when they slouch), instead of looking down, look up! All of this works on a subconsious level, and helps you feel more important, and dominant. In movies they use camera angles to subconsiously make a character seem more of less powerful.