Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stamina - increasing it

BigDave

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, this may sound like a stupid question, but will increasing 'stamina' for weight lifting and exercise etc increase my staying power in the bedroom? Because the old waiting to *** when you jack off is kinda annoying and means that i should like jack off a whole lot just to get the practice in.
What are the best ways to increase your stamina using exercise? what exercise is best? for overall health aswell

------------------
I want it all, and I want it now - Queen (excellent guitar solo)

I don't worry about nothin', no, because worryin's a waste of my time - Axl Rose

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive always thought so. I mean, a couch potato cant suddenly get up and run a 3K or a marathon. But if they gradually exercise, in a few weeks they can. The body adapts to become ready for such activities.

Basically any sort of activity that

- starts involuntary breathing (oxygen debt)
- gets the heart pumping faster than normal
- produces sweat to bring heat away from the body

is good for endurance. Tons of activities can do this, but personally I find jogging is the best overall and easiest to do, and you dont need to join a class/gym to do it.

[This message has been edited by xyzzy (edited 10-26-2002).]

Jvesti123

Don Juan
Reaction score
My new routine will cause u to have great stamina especially because of the last exercise which if done to the max should leave you flat on your back in the gym for 10 minutes or so after your done and good luck getting up the stairs this is what i do. and similiar with every other split day

(pre-exaust) Leg Extensions 1x12 , 1x10 , 1x8
Power parallel squats 1x8,6,4,3,2,1
straight leg ham deads: 3x8-10
lying leg curls 1x20
ass to the grass squats: 1x50 (should work with half your body weight)

you will be toast

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men with weak heart muscles reported marked improvements in their sex lives after bicycling three times a week for eight weeks, according to a study led by Dr. Romualdo Belardinelli, director of the Lancisi Heart Institute in Ancona, Italy. Dr. Belardinelli reported his findings November 12 at an American Heart Association conference in Anaheim, CA. "It's a simple exercise you can use to improve your sexual function,'' he said. The Associated Press reported on the findings.

----

Study after study has shown that people who are physically fit are less likely to let stress bother them. One of the most recent — published in November 1999 in the Annals of Behavioral Medicine — found that college students who exercised regularly were better able than their non-exercising classmates to take life’s daily stresses in stride. If you rarely feel stressed out, it follows that you’ll rarely be too cranky for sex. And when you’re less stressed, you can be much more focused on improving your sex life.

----

At the University of California, San Diego, James R. White and colleagues enrolled 95 sedentary, middle-aged men in one of two exercise programs. One group did aerobics for one hour, three days a week. The other took less vigorous walks on the same schedule. The researchers asked the men to keep diaries that included their frequency and enjoyment of sex. After nine months, both groups reported increased sexual energy, frequency, and enjoyment, but the aerobics group reported the greatest increase. In fact, the increase in sexual enjoyment was most closely correlated with participants' increase in aerobic capacity. "Exercise," White said upon publication of the study, "is a powerful instrument for sexual enhancement."

----

The Massachusetts Male Aging Study and a study from the Harvard School of Public Health poke holes in the notion that the aging process contributes to problems in bed for men. Rather, a sedentary lifestyle is to blame for erectile dysfunction, or ED — when small blood vessels in the penis become blocked, making erections difficult.

The studies found a direct correlation between ED and physical activity — sedentary men are at highest risk for impotence, while their more active counterparts are at lowest risk, according to the article. Regular exercise increases blood flow to all areas of the body.

[This message has been edited by xyzzy (edited 10-28-2002).]