Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SS War Room?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I follow the Tate brothers on Twitter. And they are always pitching this "war room", a collection of men who grow together,or at least have the idea to grow together. It seems pretty vague, but the general idea is seeking other men who have similar fundamental interests (growth, ambition, crypto, business ventures, etc.).

Overall, it seems legit, and I've seen numerous interviews with them. And either they are all in on pitching this scam (unlikely) or it's a good way to connect with other successful individuals.

My main reason for looking into this is because I noticed a growing disconnect with my friends, whom are... Less than desirable trampolines for growth and success. My days are typically spent with my boys, developing my two businesses, work, reading, and improving my property. Their days are spent binging Netflix, playing videogames, drinking, or some other leisure activity.

I typically get responses like this...
  • How should I market this business? "Try Facebook". Clearly showing they have no idea what my business is...
  • What do you think of this business? "That's going to be really tough." Then riddle off 3 reasons why it won't work.
  • When I ask about crypto? "Oh, that's not going to work?"
Long story short, they all are okay with the antiquated 9-5 corporate grind, collecting paychecks, and feeding their retirement accounts.

So long story short, could SS start a war room? And if so, who would be interested?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to do this years ago with a mastermind group. Despite initial interest it kind of faded out..
That was not on this forum though, it was with friends

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Why not just add a Zoom session or Houseparty session. Then, people can talk/b itch/whine in video or just audio.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just add a Zoom session or Houseparty session. Then, people can talk/b itch/whine in video or just audio.
I think you missed the point. Plus, there has to be some sort of investment to make people be engaged.

It's not for everyone because let's be honest, most people arent really looking to grow.