Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spooks's Bootcamp Week 1 5/23 - 5/30

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Spook has inspired me to start a bootcamp and make it past week 1. I think I've started it 2 or 3 times but never got past the first week. I'm currently in a LTR but I just moved to Halifax so my goal is to increase my social network.

Hopefully more of you will join me and Spook. Here are the links to the bootcamp in various versions
PDF
Word
HTML

I am going to do my reading then start my exercises.

Week 1 Exercises

#1 Eye Contact 2 - 1 hour outings making eye contact
#2 50 Hellos

I am going to combine my two exercises and get the hellos while going for a jog and will stop to walk in the park. I'm also downloading the recommended listening since its legal :rockon: in good ole Canada.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Day 1 Report

Well I had about 120 Hi to strangers. However that was at my job so I won't count that.

I had 5 hellos yesterday. I only had 1 person totally ignore me and not acknowledge my hello. I also made good eye contact with people as I was walking and on the bus.

I worked over 11 hours and had a job interview so I didn't get much time to get out in the public. The same will be true today. I will have to really pick up on the weekend if I am going to get to 50 by next Wednesay but I will prevail.

I am determined to succeed.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Week 1 update

Day 1 5 hellos
Day 2 3 hellos
Day 3 1 hellos
Day 4 17 hellos
Day 5 3 hellos
Day 6 4 hellos
Day 7 2 hellos

Total 35 hellos

Short of my total but I started a second job so I've been working 14 hour days, 6 days a week.

I'm going to start week 2 today. I also spent a few days longer on week 1 and will likely do the same with week 2 with me working the long hours for the next two weeks.

Although life has thrown a wrench in my grand plan to do good on this bootcamp and successful pass all the exercises, I have not lost sight of my goal. I still am determined to go through every week and give it the old college try.

The Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all, this is the Phoenix, I posted on Pook120s' thread a few days ago..
I want to jump on thisone too.

Am I still to late? I read all the material and I am ready to get started.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
It's never to late to get started. We are at the beginning of this bootcamp so your timing is perfect. Get started on your hi's.

I think we will stick loosely to the time guidelines. If you get your hellos quickly and are ready to move on sooner then by all means do so. Beginning today, I am trying to get my 10 conversations with strangers.

The Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,

I got started with the Hellos, had a 10 hour day of work + 3 hours of practice and my band gig. So I had really very little time, I managed to say hello's to 5 different people as I rushed on the streets to my buds house for practice.

At the bar where we played the gig said hi to 4 different people and engaged in short converzations with 2 girls and 2 guys but I don't think the bar counts, because I was with my band and a friends crowd and it was right after playing so it was to much of a confort zone.
Will try to get more HI's tomorrow but not at work, that does not count either.

On a second note, I read the 15 commandments posted by Pook, and it really touched me, as a matter of fact I can say with certainty that I have not been touched with writing like this for at least the past 4 years, and I have done a bit of reading. I fully recomend that reading it changes you, I a still feeling charged about what he said, and asides of being right on the money it is very conforting and nothing but the straight up truth. Pook is right up there in my list of people I admire.

Well, following the Action Rather than regret and trying to get back to my passion I will post soon with more results.

Thank you all for letting me be part of this.

Cheers,