Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spontaneity

h a r d a s s

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being spontaneous is one of the few things i think is understated here that really seems to attract and keep the ladies. I am going to look more into this and write a complete post on it later..

But for now i'd like to know what random, spontaneous, and fun things have you done with a girl lately?

h a r d a s s

Don Juan
Reaction score
so no1 else will feel stupid about their reply...

couple of days ago when we were at mcdonalds, i took my girl to the playplace and we wrestled in the ballpit

doing **** on top of random buildings

late at night skinnydipping in public pools

i kno u all have a bunch of these, it just takes a sec.. post it!

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
THis is really kinda retarded but I feel like a genius in the way I executed it.

I was at an election results party at a cafe on my campus, and a very cute girl sat down and introduced herself to me (woot!). After making playful smalltalk,we both wondered about the food. Mainly if it were free. I started goading her into being "bad". IE taking some before we knew, then taking some before we were supposed to "etc". Making games out of it.

"OK. On the count of 3, we jump over the counter, subdue the lunch lady with these plastic forks, and make off with the lasagna treys. I'll take the big one, you take the little one. We'll hop in my car and drive until we're lost!"

She ate it up. Giggling, laughing, prolonged physical and eye contact, the works. Turns out she has a BF, but she managed to avoid mentioning him for a while and mentioned him like he was 'on the way out' the first and only time she mentioned him. I # closed a while later and...we shall see.

Anyway to get back on topic, I find that not even being spontaneous, but talking in a way that suggests you are, works really well. Taking the girl on a verbal adventure is like telling a little kid a story. They lose the line between the reality you've created and real life, and associate you with all the feelings you convey. Seems to be working so far!

--Kel

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose doggy style at 5am while she's still half asleep wasn't what you were looking for?

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your post Kel

So your basically running them through the story and making them feel the feelings associated with that story. But what I dont understand is isnt spontaneous something where you do something and it isnt planned? A fun thing to do an the spur of the moment which is really unrelated to whateva it is ur or were doing and you dont say anything about what is the two of you will be doing (mystery)

Me and her: watching movie
Me and her: (movie finishes)
eg. Me: lets go
Her: where we going
Me: trust me
Me and her: (were at park)
Me: Your it! (touches her and runs away)
Me and Her: (at a park chasing each other. Playing Tiggy)

Woulldnt telling the story seem planned whereas doing the actual story with her be spontaneous..

Let me know

Ben

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Reaction score
No the objective of telling a story it to lead the imagination of the people listening... spontaneity is just one way to go you could do it with all feelings.
if you want examples use the search engine on this forum.

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha, your thinking is right but I dont think it really ends up playing out that way. Its not meant to substitute for spontinaety (however ya spell that). But the situation didn't permit me to really go anywhere. I needed to stay and watch the results. So I went with what I could :)

The point is, by simply suggesting something outlandish and spur of the moment, you get the same ball rolling in her head.

I stole part of this from DeAngelo I must confess. He suggested talking about something like Bonnie and Clyde if I remeber right. I'm not gonna rob a bank or something with a girl. But by getting her wrapped up in the story, I conjure the same emotions in her brain. Its like Magic.

This works with any emotion. I have a girl I like to flirt with over AIM. She lives nearby but I'm more of an AIM person than a phone person. The other day, we played out an entire relationship by just screwing around and being funny about it. All that presupposing really worked. She didn't realize that I had changed her fundamental perception of me by playing a stupid game.

At the point in the game where I had left her for another woman (See what i did there???), I said "I think we should get together sometime. Like old times". And she asked, seriously, "OK, now do you mean that Really, or in our silly little soap opera?" My response? "Oh. I meant in the makebelieve game...sorry. Did I disappoint you?" And I actually did. So of course I took it as a cue to tell her that, in all seriousness, she and I should hang out again.

I've still got a lot to do in other areas like taking things to the next level, but I really am amazed at how much one can do by joking around and telling stories. They really do wonders for replacing action when action isn't possible.

Just make sure you back up your words with actions sometimes. Otherwise she's gonna think you're full of hot air. Which you are if you can't back up your words sometimes!

--Kel

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
summer night--thunderstorm and pouring down rain.

I said "let's go" (note: i didn't ask) and took her by the hand and we went outside in it.
ran around and got completely soaking wet.

then back to my place, and out of those wet clothes...

[btw-women love this sh*t..like a f-ing movie or something. I have to admit it was pretty damn hot.]

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That "going out in the rain" thing is awesome.

It's awesome to be outside playing around with your girl when you're both soaking wet, then laughing your way inside and stripping down.

Hm, right, I hear it's gonna tip it down tonight... off for a disguised booty call ;)