Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spoilt beaches

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back from holiday and I noticed that a lot of tourist locations are full of people that are mean, lazy and greedy. Businesses in these locations can get away with anything because there are always more tourists coming, so it doesn't matter if they provide rotten service.

Then I took a look at Instagram and realized it's the same thing with women. Those beaches attract so many people that women have become spoilt and don't need to make any effort. They'll always be more suckers coming along to give them attention, until one day they get old, the beach is spoiled and suddenly all the tourists are gone.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
It is important how you come, and even more so important how you leave. Those businesses, do not realize they are in business selling feelings to people. It is important how person feels after they leave your place. Doesn't matter if your business is good or or best, if that person feels bad after they leave your place of business, your business is trash.

Same with people, with women and men.

Doesn't matter if you are 6 foot 7 chad or 5 foot 4 don, what matters is how woman feels about you after she leaves the date or short interaction.