"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Specificity

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
Is it better for me to have a specific idea of what kind of woman I want when I go out(education, job, personality, etc) , or is it better to simply go after all that are pretty enough?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
normal guys based their decision to hound a girl based on attraction / beauty and do not consider anything else unless he is looking for a ltr/marriage!! You know this already - it is programmed in your genes!! Are you in sync with your masculinity?
 

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
Man, that sounds stupid. I am looking for an LTR. What you're saying is illogical though. That it's somehow unmanly to pre-disqualify loser and psycho chicks.

I suppose I asked because I get frustrated in wasting my time with stupid women and they're so prevalent. I'm in the upper range for smarts and all my really good girlfriends were in that range too.

I need a way to filter the loser chicks out so I don't have to spend as much time DJing.
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
You will go after women that attract you based on whatever you know
about them at the time that appeals to you. So if all you know is her appearance, that will be your basis of selection until you know more about her. Your ultimate criteria are very subjective.
Based on what you have said so far, I think you will naturally disqualify them based on what you find important once you get to know them.
Personally, my initial attraction is always
her appearance, and then I go from
there. I wouldn't want a loser/psycho
either, and I want someone intelligent too but how I define those may differ somewhat from you.
Hope that helps.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
First ask yourself why you're asking this question.

Are you asking it because you want to protect yourself from unsavory types who will use and abuse you?

Or are you asking it because you don't want your SoSuave buddies busting on your taste in women?

Somehow I think it's strange for you to be asking US to dictate to you your taste in women.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Location
Sacramento
If you don't go for the education level what will you have to talk about if she is an uneducated idiot?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I wasn't trying to be a smart-ass, just some dry humor. My statement was not ill-logical...I'm not saying you are effeminate because you want to avoid unsavory characters...I am saying you, as a man, if you follow your innate masculine tendencies, are predisposed to pursue that which attracts you physically first, then the mental, emotional, and spiritual factors would take consideration on a secondary level. What good is a woman to you if your penis doesn't get erect - are you to have her in your presence for intellectual discussions? :) This should be secondary in your thoughts upon first meeting a woman.

To clarify further my previous post - you are (like all men) only going to pursue women that you are physically attracted to...so once you make this natural selection you will then and only then go to the next step and get to know them on a personal level. Here (your approach) is where you will 'qualify' them or you could get their phone number and go on a first date to qualify them. I usually determine if they fall within my parameters b4 I ask for their number, because I don't like wasting time or money.

If you don't want to meet psycho chicks/hors then avoid bars/clubs and other places of ill-repute...if you want to meet intelligent chicks go to universities (no guarantee though), libraries, and Mensa club meetings:) . Also before you approach a girl look at her dress, her movements, her demeanor, her manner of speech - all these signs give clues to who she is as a person. How does she express herself with the words she uses, her interests, her job, what magazines/books she reads, or does she even read at all, her hobbies, does she belong to any clubs or associations (i.e. astronomy club) etc..Look for these things and ask these questions and you will know her character and intelligence in 10 minutes!!
 
Top