Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Specific uses for the High School Forum?

LoBo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, just out of curiousity, are there any specific uses for the HS Forum as opposed to the DJ Discussion forum? I mean, more people visit and post in DJD than in HSF, so what kind of topics would be better posted here in the High School Forum as opposed to Don Juan Discussion? :D

Yeah I know, kind of a dumbass newbie question, but I'm not exactly a veteran here. :rolleyes:

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, life is different in high school than it is later on in your life. Way different. And the way you go about getting chicks and such changes too. Like you would deffinitely not sit at home wondering "Ohh, she brushed my arm, does she like me? She looked at me once... maybe she does... Bla bla bla" when you're 30.

LoBo

Don Juan
Reaction score
So considering I am still in High School (senior year), I should probably stick to posting in this forum mostly?

It's not like I'm completely clueless when it comes to girls (although I can't say I have, or ever had anything to show for it :( ), but when I want advice, I just want to make sure I'm getting the best possible. I just don't want to be given "adolescent" advice. :rolleyes:

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... you can stick around, we won't treat you like a kid. In fact... I'm one of the old asses around here. I'm a freshman in college, but I still stick around. In fact, personally I like the HS forum better only because most of the people of the regular forum are very bitter... I prefer to catch them before it gets that bad.

The Matrix: Reloaded

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
Hmm... you can stick around, we won't treat you like a kid. In fact... I'm one of the old asses around here. I'm a freshman in college, but I still stick around. In fact, personally I like the HS forum better only because most of the people of the regular forum are very bitter... I prefer to catch them before it gets that bad.

The Matrix: Reloaded
The catcher in the Rye;) .

LoBo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
Well okay, I'd rather not get advice from bitter people so I'll probably hang around here then. :D Thanks!

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YEA, I read it last year in English. It was a good book but now, as a DJ I can relate to it even more.

I knew someone would pick up the reference, good job "CTOAUN":D

kossalex

Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing is in my opinion is that HS kids tend to be more social or quite the opposite. It seems adults are all about getting chicks, and not friends

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cant think of a user name
Have you read it? Holden is a cynical and whiny little ...... who keeps calling people "phony".

Good book :)
Yeah not only that, but everything that not phony is crazy or madman. AND if it's not phony, carzy, OR madman, then it kills him.

Once again, Good book :)