Sore Throat!!

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup, do any of u have any remedies or anything about getting rid of a sore throat?! I can't use cough drops because I have asthma, and whenever i have a sore throat and i eat them, my asthma gets really bad, so i stay away from them now. I also drink a lot of water and took vitamin C pills..no help...any ideas PLEASE!!!

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this sounds stupid but it actually works....

Get some warm/hot water and stir some salt into it, then gargle with it for 30 seconds to a minute. That should cure it. Also drink lots of fluids.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
this sounds stupid but it actually works....

Get some warm/hot water and stir some salt into it, then gargle with it for 30 seconds to a minute. That should cure it. Also drink lots of fluids.
i did that one too^^^^^ haha i guess ill try again :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG i put the listrine in my mouth and went down to gargle and i almost died!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh that burned sooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahhaha!!!! damn man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, it sucks to hear that you have a sore throat. I usually get a lot of them because of my allergies sometimes, so I glad it is not me asking for help:D.

Anyways, it depends on how severe your sore throat is to determine what medicine to take. If it is nothing, then try a chloroseptic spray. If it is severe, then you might have strap throat, and believe me, you definitely do not want to have that! Go see a doctor if you are not sure.

happyhourhero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, my grandma gave me this one and it kind of sucks but gets rid of a sore throat garanteed.

Take small sips of cider vinegar allowing to barely run down your throat. I just keep doing it every hour or so and it is always gone either that same day or for sure the next day.

It tastes like sh*t but works and if you can't handle the taste mix it half and half with water to dilute it a little