Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sometimes you meet one... (field report)

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men,

Sometimes, even the most competent womanizer meets a woman he just can't comprehend living without. Regrettably, for some, it's after only knowing them for an hour or less.

Oh, her breasts were so supple, her skin so smooth. (we know this because of Kino, of course)

Her words, so poetic, so very true. We wondered to ourselves, who is seducing whom?

Ah, she is in medical school. For psychiatry! She must be truly screwed up in the head!

I just breathe in her perfume and I am under a spell. Briefly.

Then, the greater instincts kick in. She's beautiful; everyone would be under her spell, even if for only a moment.
But, we process the data and realize - fabulous though she may be, she is not the prize, I am!

So, instead of doing what my heart wants to do and chase her down the street, I stay and finish my beer.

I paid 3.50 for it, it's still cold! Of course I stay with my beer and my buddies!

No sooner do I finish off the last ounce and tell myself to wait another two minutes for her to come back and wonder where I am, she returns. She looks at me and wonders why I didn't chase her. Then she literally moves some drunk idiot out of the way to sit at my right side. She tells me that she's glad I'm still here.

She tells me that her friend is getting a bad vibe about me. I tell her it is because her friend wasn't getting any attention from me.

She laughs and says that her friend is always jealous. She puts her head on my shoulder. I lift her head up and move to kiss test her interest.

I can feel her heart race through her chest. My fingers, start tapping in tune to her heart beat upon her lower back. Perfectly in rythym, they tap.
Now, she's asleep in my bed, I really like her - and I can hear my brain telling me - be careful - when something is that easy, there's usually something wrong with it.

I took a look through her purse. She's from Jackson, about three hours away. Now I know. She's partially with me because of the kind of man I am, the rest of it is because she's from out of town and isn't worried about labels here.

Tomorrow, I will have to meet six more women just to keep her from occupying my mind. Why? because it's the right thing to do.

If she got my full focus, she'd have flowers, candies, perfume and fancy panties from Victoria's Secret. That woud surely make me weak. So, no focusing on one girl. No matter how fabulous. I am the prize, and the woman shall focus on me!

But, for now, let me just see how breakfast goes...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big pappy,
i adored your post.
i think it was very well written and i am glad i read it.
it puts some things i have been going thru lately in place.

^bump *

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one night?

What are you saying here?--That you met 'Ms. Wonderful' in a bar and took her to bed?
What is she? A one night stand?
Is she married?

cave dweller

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the point of your post is that sometimes we meet someone whose effect on us distorts all sense of reality. It has happened to me on several occassions.

Out of town chick you meet at a bar and sleeps with you the same night? Sounds to me like a ONS and nothing more. I think you realize this and that you have embraced the reality of the situation.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking through her purse? That takes some balls, even the most laid back women might throw a fit or accuse you of stealing!

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look see?

Hey Pal,

I was thinking the same thing........

I can't believe you took a 'look see' through her purse.

Damnnnnn, you are a low life.

cave dweller

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't rummage through her purse. Just took a look at her drivers license.

The reality distortion is exactly what I was talking about. Normally, a ONS isn't my cup of tea. I enjoy the sex, but when it's REALLY good, it really pisses me off, because I've always felt like there must be some flaw in her if she was so easily led into my bed.

Perhaps I need to rethink my values about this. Maybe, my standards within myself have risen to the point where she would have to be majorly flawed to NOT want to jump in my bed when she gets the opportunity.

Met another fabulous one last night. Another scientist. Go figure.
The brainy chicks are really enjoying my company.

Did I mention that I was really toasted when I wrote that post?

No matter.

Pimpin's easy when you're not a pimp.

Peace.