Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something To Remember

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a post about not hanging out with guys better looking than you as that would potentially lower your chances of seducing a woman. Comments like "The girl would take a look at the both of us and I'd be out of the picture" were written. But what about confidence? The first thing every DJ was taught to work on? Where is it now?

See how emotions are controlling you again? Envy, low self esteem.. you're losing your grip. This is where the most basic DJ principle comes to play. Know that you can, and your boundaries will expand. You don't need all that negative energy. Once you're able to hone your negative-energy-ignoring-skills, you'll have more game than anyone else ever could.

Now.. I can't just NOT go out with my friends because most of them are good looking and they're my pretty close friends. It'd be boring doing things alone. Being in their company always makes me happier. I get to laugh at their AFCness sometimes yet, they tend to surprise me with some DJ moves once in a while. After hanging out with them for quite a while.. I've noticed a few things.

Point #1: Just because he's better looking than you doesn't necessarily mean he'll be getting the numbers. Example:

Him: Umm.. uhhhh.. hey! Your eyes.. they're like the stars in.. umm... you know.. I like sushi and I LOOVEE football.. I watch Oprah everyday and uhh... can you call me sometime please? I'll give you my phone number!

You: Hi. (Insert DJ speech here)

Assuming you rate more than 2/10 on the looks scale, I don't think it would be hard choosing decision between AFC pretty boy or DJ homely looking dude.

Point #2: Taste differs. One girl might think your friends "da bomb" and another might think she'd rather waste her time on the janitor. Some will find you ugly, others would amputate herself to sleep with you.

Sometimes, people find flaws in themselves. A portion of these people find something or someone else to blame. The ones that excel in life does something about it.

------------------
i'd rather die than give you control

[This message has been edited by stuartSan (edited 01-21-2002).]

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn right, you nailed that, if you alter who you hang w/ b/c of girls, you are needy and have given girls extreme power over you. I don't give up company of someone I enjoy to impress or have a chance w/ someone else, fukk that

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right about that StuartSan... I had just said that in reference to first impressions with girls, based on looks, you're better off not being with good looking guys. Good looking girls, yes. Later on, of course, you can compensate for looks with intelligence, confidence, humor, etc. But the first impression, sadly, is most important, is based on looks, and is better off if you're not surrounded by guys who are more attractive. However, two things to keep in mind:

(1) Attractiveness is relative, she might think you're a stud and your friend is a schmuck, or the other way around. You never know. Same with girls, my 10 is your 6. Who knows, right?

(2) Don't change your personality for a girl or a chance at a girl. My solution has been basically that when I'm out with friends, just to enjoy hanging out with them; and save the picking up women to when they aren't around -- whether I'm hanging out with less or more attractive guys. I know a lot of guys like going to clubs, etc. in big groups, but that just hasn't really been my thing anyway.

------------------
CASANOVA

"You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough."
Dr. Frank Crane

"Always love thy enemies, just in case all your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards."

"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it."
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.. its just to remind you guys how important friends actually are. If you're willing to dump them just because you're afraid of losing out on the booty, its just wrong.

No woman (except your mom) is worth more than your friends.

P/S: Hopefully you guys don't have ****'s for friends.

------------------

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats bad, Pedro. I disagree. Without her you wouldn't be here anyways. She could be the crappiest mom anyone ever had, but she still gave you life. Life is something beautiful. Its up to you what you make out of it.

------------------

Pedro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She gave me life ? Yeah, she and my father !

And she gave me life ? So what ? So it makes her sacred ???

I didn't ask to be born ! That's totally ridiculous, thinking that I must thank my mother for being born.

Nobody is sacred, you must know that.

RoBaDrUm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pedro:
She gave me life ? Yeah, she and my father !

And she gave me life ? So what ? So it makes her sacred ???

I didn't ask to be born ! That's totally ridiculous, thinking that I must thank my mother for being born.

Interesting....

Syphex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think your family should automatically earn your respect, not even your mum. However, in most cases, almost all, they do deserve it. You choose your friends and so they definitely deserve your respect or else why would you be friends with them?

If your family raised you and gave things up for you then they deserve your respect for that. Just cos because you're related shouldnt mean you automatically view them as more important if they treat you badly and your friends look out for you.

Anyway, yeah, definitely should not sell out your friends in any way for women, money or anything else. Shouldnt a Don Juan be someone who lives his life how he wants and gets women as a by product of this.

If your main aim is to get women to the exclusion of all else arent you just putting the whole of womankind on a pedestal rather than just the usual one. Kind of an AFC attitude if you ask me.

------------------
Life is but thought

Pedro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- My family raised me, so what ? That's their duty if they had me, so there's nothing to thank them on it;
- If they gave things up for me, their problem. I just didn't ask them to do it, and probably if they asked me, I would tell them not to do that.

And you might be sure that I DON'T have as an aim to get women to the exclusion of all else. I'm the one who doesn't chase them, they must chase me and make all moves ! Making moves is a lot of work !

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.. I didn't say anyone was sacred. Just thought your family would be first on your priority list but hey, thats just my two cents.

------------------