Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Someone bring me to my senses (flame request)

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a pretty AFC guy.

Recently I scored my first number, and this girl seemed really interested. Here's the story:

I had been snowboarding all day with my bud when we decide to get some food. Now, just so you all know, snowboarding is the only time I really become fearless. So I order my food, and the girl tells me that I'll have to wait a few minutes for my sandwich.

My balls, being and happy and large from snowboarding, persuaded me to talk to her while I waited. So we're chatting it up, I'm really just trying to kill time while I wait for my sandwich. I hadn't realised it, but I was giving her practically no information about myself. DJ instincts had kicked in. I hadn't even told her my name. I'm keeping the conversation focused on her, and at any chance she gets she tries to find something out about me, my name, my age, if I drive, etc.

Finally my burger's ready, and my balls, still being temporarily enlarged from the boarding, give me the courage to go for the close.

"We should go boarding some time, what's your number, let me give you a call"

Success, she beams a smile, and writes it down.

Now, its days later, and my balls are now down to normal size, and I'm all chumped out, as usual. I can't get ahold of her. Called once, mother answered, told me to call back about 9:30ish. Called at 9:50, the phone rings, rings, rings, and rings, finally I get the voicemail. Disappointed, I hang up.

Two days later (today), I try again after getting home from work. Phone rings once, voicemail. I figure its busy. I try again twice. Wow, how AFC.

So, this shit has basically been screwing with my head. The more I try to ignore any thought of her, the more I think of her.

I'd assume the reason I'm desperate to get ahold of her is because my work schedule only leaves me monday to try and get together with her (as she lives an hour, hour and a half away). Perhaps also because, this being my first number, it only feels right to try and get something from it.

Lets tally this up. I'm stressing over a chick that:
-I've talked to once
-Lives an hour and a half away

Odd, I smell jackass in my bedroom. Wait a second, thats me.

I hope you've all been entertained with my story, or I hope you will be entertained with flaming me. Seriously, do whatever it takes, just bring me to my senses.

See my sig? Please, laugh at my problems ;).

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, flamethrower...

Anyway Eventide dont stress about this. At least you know what's going on........ not like some clueless AFC who doesnt know what he's doing...

Anyway you're alright, you at least realised your desperation. You're probably only actin' this way because of inexperience, and like you said its your first number so you want to get the most out of it.

You will improve with time. Anyway is there anyway you can get your "balls enlarged" permanently?

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
)Damn it... it's no fun when the person actually asks to be flamed? (Reloaded turns off his flamethrower) Anyway... it seems like you have realized your mistakes on your own... my advice to you is... forget it. Throw the number away, my personal policy is this... if I don't reach the girl the 1st time I attempt to call her, I throw the number away... why? C'mon it's simple... if a girl had a really high interest in you, I don't care if she works 23 hours a day... she will let you know the best time that you can reach her so that you can talk to her. So... forget it... go back to boarding... which brings me to an interesting premise. Ever notice that when you are doing something that you really enjoy... you feel like nothing can stop you? Me personally, I only talk to girls when I am in my element, cause it just makes me feel better, and when I feel better I can make them feel better... see where this is going? For instance, I had got to my Anthropology class like 15 min early so, I just hung outside and read a book (Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets... if you laugh I will kill you;) ) Anyway, some girl starts a conversation with me... which I probably tanked cause I wasn't really in the talking mood. I mean... it may have went well... ah well who cares. Point is... you guys should find your element... for some strange reason, I have no problem talking to any girl in a class that I like... it just feels good.

But enough about me... move on man, and make sure you click that sticky @ the top of the page... it has a lot of good information in there.

P.S.: You may want to get rid of the jackass smell... chicks don't really dig it.

The Matrix: Reloaded

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*BBB becomes Big Bad Beavis*

FIRE !
FIRE !
FIRE !

Okay it's gone

*Shut up Beavis*
*Ahhhhhhh*

smacking sounds

I think you all got the idea :cool:

Dario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, that's just LAME! You called her TWO times? You are the biggest AFC I've ever seen!!!

... :D

Okay, now... Dude, that's not VERY bad. Remember, a Don Juan becomes a true man by FAILING. You didn't fail, but you get my point. Now you know, that you shouldn't act like that.

And BTW, flame me a little. I'm depressed because I wrote a valentine card to a girl I don't even know good (hell AFCish :p)

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dario
Man, that's just LAME! You called her TWO times? You are the biggest AFC I've ever seen!!!

... :D

Okay, now... Dude, that's not VERY bad. Remember, a Don Juan becomes a true man by FAILING. You didn't fail, but you get my point. Now you know, that you shouldn't act like that.

And BTW, flame me a little. I'm depressed because I wrote a valentine card to a girl I don't even know good (hell AFCish :p)
Calling twice isnt always bad. Sometimes the chick might actually not have been there to pick up the phone. (Its happened to me before, and I eventually talked with the chick) Sometimes, its just life. Try one more time, and if she dont pick up, THEN forget her. (My three strikes rule).