Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Somebody just needs to grow a pair and step up" - cratered SMV

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 years ago I'd do anything to date her.

Now I'd do a lot to not to date her.

It's incredible how life is changing around us and for us.
When I was a teenager, I was beta, and I didnt understand the landscape of things. Why would a man now not date her?

Our 1st oneittus as a man vs going through the fire and see the world as it is. See women squander heaven and the garden of Eden. Society cheers women off the cliff.

As a bachelor at 30,as a home owner, no live in gf, a rotation, and the testosterone to go get more, its a diff world.

I can keep my spending below 24k no problem and that would be lower without a mortgage. A bachelor can. A married cuck cannot.

There's nothing more freeing.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the crazy lady who was an avowed feminist and I think even mentioned castration.

She should have thought ahead more.
Theres a disconnect between the eall and top form SMV 18-23. Its as if, it is out of sight out of mind till the abyss.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There has to be a better example of cratered smv. She looks ok to me. Article says six months ago, Brat Pitt was fvcking her.
100% of men out there would love to f*ck her.

Very few would date her.

Nobody wants that looney tune feminist drivel she spouts. Tell her to go over to South Africa and let those, uhh, liberals, that she loves so much, run a train on her.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sure a post wall feminist woman who adopted an african boy only to dress him as a girl...who wouldnt love to have that in his life?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never liked her attitude.