Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some Things Not to Do!!!

Principe03

Don Juan
Reaction score
It has been ages since I've posted.....

Man did I let down the Don Juan code or what, guess I fit into the AFC category today. Look went on a date today and yeah I got the kiss and whatever but here are some things you do not do.

1. I was hugging the date from behind and asked her in a cute and nonchalant way "How big are those?" guys after self analyzing I put that as my first don't.

2. Do not talk about your past too much. I talked about how I use to be a teen gangbanger and added some cool lies in there, but it's not worth it. Not really the lies but I can't believe I wasn't aware of how much I was exposing myself.

3. If she is silent while you are talking to her friend it is a good idea to either move onto her and hug her or kino it or actually talk to the girl you're interested in. I can actually feel the tense vibe or her wondering "Ok when is he going to talk to me"?

4. It might feel a bit weird but do not masturbate prior or even after your date. I have seen that if you kill that cycle you might actually feel a bit more confident in yourself. For some reason masturbation at times can bring me feelings of insecurity, but I can't explain it, it's almost chemical or something because I can't pinpoint it. The bottomline is do not build any negative energy towards yourself by having pity for yourself. She can sense your vibe so be happy!

All in all it was an ok date, but I feel like I might of screwed it up by saying crap about my past and also bringing up the question of dating so quick. I do have to admit that in a way I did not relate to this girl as much as I wanted to, and that some of my faults could be attributed to that, not an excuse just a factor. This girl is 18 and I'm 21 and she's a bit on the high school scene still. She obviously is heavy into the mainstream, flaunts her nice body, and seems like she might want attention to herself. I felt uncomfortable today but that's nothing to me actually asking how big those melons are. I'm learning while I type that it cannot always be my fault and that, uncomfortable moments call for reactions I'm not secure in. Well that's enough for me, I'll post a follow up this week on our second date. Hopefully this just high school graduate can show me a good time, and also I might slow down the masturbation (it's not bad about 3 times a week). I just feel like the masturbation is slowing me down, what do you guys think? Well goodnight and safe travels this summer, and to all my DJ's in the world as Ja Rule would say "Live it Up!"

Principe

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm my first post here.. greetings everyone I am 23 and come from Austria... sorry for my bad english.

I have to agree with you on the masturbation thing LOL.. doing it too often somehow weakens me.. guess you build up more testosterone when you pause for a while!

~UnDisputed~

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u got the right idea. at least u learn from your mistakes.

now not only u but other guys on the board can benefit from them

good tips

------------------
~rEpResEnt ThaT~

Marquez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey ThreeStorms, at least another DJ from Austria! I read in your profile that you live in Salzburg, which is quite far from Vienna, but drop me a line if you come over here. Have you found any german language DJ boards? I thought about setting up one myself, since I own a server ...

Principe03: Being to direct with touching didn't do me a favor either. But I get good response from non-sexual touching aka kino, just search for it. Only do kino when you notice that she is in a positive state, or entering it. Touching in that situation will "anchor" the feelings with you and where you touched her, and you can bring her back into that state by releasing the anchor (=touching her again). Touching also enhances/intensifies the feeling.

Example: She talks about how good she feels after doing some sports (whatever). She enters the feeling when she looks down, and when she begins to smile. In that instance, touch her hand for a few seconds and say something (e.g. "I like that feeling too ... I feel relaxed ... and I my mind is so clear ... it feels good").

When you want to release the anchor later, touch her hand again. She will again experience the feeling, it's associated in her mind with you and your touch.

A thing not do do: Don't touch or hug her when she feels bad. Do it when she starts to feel better.

Marquez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw that you have mentioned kino, so I guess you do it :)

Hope my post helps anyways, since I commented on when to initiate kino and when not.

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry Principe for abusing your thread here, but I don't see another chance to get in touch with that Austrian fellow!

Marquez: I havn't really searched for german boards on the topic. Would be quite cool to have an Austrian board however! If you're serious with the plan, I eventually could help you out (moderate or setting up a site, whatever).
Email is peisen@cosy.sbg.ac.at

3S

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
masturbation issue:

don't do it too often...it KILLS ALL DJ SKILLS i can reassure you.

actually don't do it at all is even better cause it motivates you to strive for the wonderful sex with an actual partner...not your right(or left)hand