Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some Success

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the good info Ive aquired here. I went out got some nice clothes and a hair cut. Ive been working out for a couple years now.....but I think I played this one good. I was good natured, smiled, spoke up, and layed down some C/F. Anyhow Ill get onto the story.

I went out last night. Spent ALL my money and beer and gin. Ugh. I have to slow that down. Anyhow we went down this bar b/c they have a swing music night and we are all down with that. So I did some pregaming at other bars etc. Mind you I was dressed PIMP. The pimpest Ive ever been in my life. I was rockin this tight ass black button down, new jeans, it was awsome. I actually got alot of compliments. Teh good ex went with me and her one friend was pretty touchy and flirty with me.
But there was this one chick who teh ex also knew. I saw her and she looked pretty fine. She had some tight pants on and a pushup strapless shirt. Some blonde hair done up really nice too. So teh ex brings her over and we all get to talking. During the convo I buy my friend a beer with my last 3 bucks. He brings a dollar back and Im like "what the hell am I gonna do with a dollar?" So I was like "Here you can have it." and kinda waved it around her stripper stylee. Then she took it. So we are talking more and I was like "Now you have my last dollar, I hope you feel good about yourself. I should get something in return". So she says "How about I give you my number" BAM!
I win. So Im gonna call her this week.

It didnt end with a hug though but there was kino and I danced with her a few times during the night and she didnt move away or go sit elsewhere. I told her Id call her and we'd go out sometime and she said thatd be cool. So what do you all think?

Nameless

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you want? A pat on the back?

lol

good stuff man.

Heres some advice.

Lay off the booze - especially when DJ'ing (at least dont get intoxicated). For many obvious reasons, especially if youre drinking like a fish.

Where you after her? If yes, the outcome was good regardless, but always have a backup plan, as most of the time, you must initiate the next step and ask for the digits.

Not much more to say.

Take the next step and call

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree...

One time I took this hot babe out, and we made-out alot, but I was so drunk that I'm sure I scared her off and never heard from her again!

Nameless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people actuall believe that drinking a little and getting tipsy will help your game because of the 'gained confidence'. I just think that is a load of bull...

Nothing beats a sharp well trained DJ mind, ready to work its focused magic.

If one needs help with confidence, I think that is a major factor which needs improvement, one not found in the drink.

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.....I think I shouldve drank a bit less, but I wasnt drunk. Maybe just the image of drinking too much. I wasnt after her she kinda came to me and hung around all night. So I didnt have to put much work into it.

I was just using this as an example that there is alot of good usebalbe advice on this site.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhh. Alcohol helps lowers inhibitions and is considered the "truth serum." , Who the hell said it "gives you confidence." what it actually does is exaggerates yourself more. If the girl you like is drinking the same/more than you, she wants to be taken advantage of. If the girl is drinking less than you - she wants to be your friend.

Trust me man, no girl just gets all drunk for the heck of it, she's aware of strangers that want to rape her. Remember to never drink more than she is drinking.

Oh and OldNumber7... that is weird that you're hanging out with your Ex and another girl.. Don't know your story and don't want to know.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork

Oh and OldNumber7... that is weird that you're hanging out with your Ex and another girl.. Don't know your story and don't want to know.
Girls make the most AWESOME wingmen ever. Bar none, even your best buddies and wings who know the game.

Hanging with a girl gives you SOCIAL PROOF and shows girls you're safe AND sexy. Something no guy can give you.

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex was one of my best friends before we dated and we stayed close after basically. So shes cool. Anyhow I have an even better story. I hooked up with that other friend of hers last night. So that was cool.